[Release] EssentialMode base

Yes dude. The modifications are in the sources.

when i try to connect to my FXServer I get error Coudnā€™t load resource: Sessionmanager. Any fix for this?

Unrelated to EssentialMode. This seems to get fixed by going into icecon and typing restart sessionmanager for more help look at the Technical Support board and ask for help there.

1 Like

Wat

As I said, this has nothing to do with anything I made. Stop feeling entitled.

How Can i ban without mysql/consol cuz i want my admin to be able to use /ban [ID] Reason

Not Some Rcon Clientban

for some reason i am an owner yet /report doesnt get sent to me

if(user.permission_level > 0 and k ~= source)then

Yeah for me it just spams errors into the console and times ppl out but i dont even receive the message

ow as I didnā€™t update that function, like ever. next es release will have it fixed.

Also, Will a ban command ever be added back as at the moment i have to kick them then add them to an ACL banlist

It will never be added to essentialmode itself. Maybe es_admin will add it sometime

Alright, thanks for the answers!

Is there a way to change the time with essential mode? I have tried to change it with my trainers and it reverts back to noon everytime.

Not in the current version I believe. What trainer did you try to change the time with? Because for me the Lambda Menu works perfectly, although I donā€™t know if it actually updates the time for other people as well. Iā€™m using @pongo1231 's TimeSync v1.1 plugin, maybe that helps :grey_question:

Use ACL. However check es_rp since there will be some conflicting code that will cause flickering and someone posted how to fix it.

I have ACL installed but deleted the time code as it interfered with es_rp. I have tried changing the time with es_rp but to no success. Could you point me in the right direction to disable the es_rp time cycle?

I tried both trainers, and neither worked. I do believe it has to do with es_rp, and I realize this is the wrong thread now. I apologize for posting here.

What you should do is remove the time sync in es_rp and use acl cause with acl you can change time for everyone on the server at once

Hi @Kanersps I know your working your arse off with all this stuff, I got a silly question, I have mysql-async working because its using the cop script from kyominii and thats fine, but for some reason the plugin or something is not saving anyone in the users table that I added with your awesome release. Sorry to be a pain.

I know im asking alot now but how do I work around the banking as Couchdb has a bank ā€œtableā€ not sure if they are table on couchdb and the sql has a bank table, how do i go around that so I can use a sql one or use a Couchdb one?