[Release] EssentialMode base

hey

i have problem to join my own server the database its work perfect. when i try to join the server its crash after loading screen. i think this is a joke about this database on mysql. i have make everything i possible can do. i got game crash after the database have load that profile. and the server says its time out. pls help

(1) I’m getting a Warn:

I don’t know what I have to do, and where?

(2) How do I use the essentialmode in my scripts?

1 Like
  1. Make sure you replace “fivem = true” with “EssentialMode = true” as gamemode in the map resource.

2. You just trigger the listed Events on the server-side. Also you might have to put them in the [essential] folder too.

I “removed” the events that gave me a warn.
But I still got another error when I start essentialmode:

Error creating script enviroment for resource essentialmode: Type ‘Double’ is not callable

You removing events already makes me not want to help you. How could you possibly think that would actually fix anything? Anyhow, soon-ish I’ll release a newer version but this shouldn’t cause errors anyway.

1 Like

Right Click on MySql.Data.dll
“Allow external…”

works… haha

/commands are not woking… error in main.lua line 96 or sth.

if(command.perm >= 0)then
				if(tonumber(Users[source]['permission_level']) > command.perm)then
					command.cmd(source, command_args, Users[source])
					TriggerEvent("es:adminCommandRan", source, command_args)
				else
					command.callbackfailed(source, command_args, Users[source])
				end
			else
				command.cmd(source, command_args, Users[source])
			end

and idea?

I changed it locally so I don’t know what line 96 is. Please use my newer version when I release it

2 Likes

any ETA on when you release the updated version ? ^^

How to set money in db?
e.g.
currentMission[4] = 5000

TriggerEvent("es:setPlayerData", PlayerId(), "money", currentMission[4],  ???)
TriggerEvent("es:setMoneyDisplay", true)
TriggerEvent("es:addedMoney", currentMission[4])

or how to call any event? e.g. es:getPlayerFromIdentifier? I just don’t get it…

Is the SQL that provided deffinately correct as everything i try i just can not get a connection in the users and when try and open i get

Any help appreciated

Nope it’s not, you need to set a primary key in your tables, I believe I made my “Identifier” the primary key.

1 Like

Primary Key thats new to me? thanks for the reply

I take it this is wrong?

Ok i clicked the key and set a primary key with all the columns being within it however still nothing :S

What program you guys using as for the database as heidi seems to be giving me a mare, only ever used navcat

here is mine , working fine

Thanks for your help dude ill go over it

Ok all seems to be connecting, i think my problem was the blocked dll

Thanks all

Since i now have it setup and connections in the user logs how can i go about testing its functions

Admin set and /car blista etc works. Is there a list of current commands anywhere>

The admin resource is an example, for the commands you can take a look at the source code.

1 Like

I installed correctly, but keep getting the error client tried to send event updatepostions but was not greenlit, over and over, eventually crashes me out of loading.