[Release] EssentialMode base

CouchDB 2 don´t run under Windows 10 Creators Update. I can´t start the CouchDB 2 service, i get a error from Windows.

Love the update (-_-")

I seriously gave up on this I keep getting refused to connect error and I installed CouchDB like everyone else did and stilling having problems if anybody got this and resolved please pm me, plus CouchDB support is garbage which they just have a IRC chat which no one responds oh well.

1 Like

Couchdb2.0.x works fine on Debian 8.

1 Like

Hi, it works fine on Win 10.
I installed apache couchdb 2 in #C:/…
after i had issues with ports and the systems…
i solved it with starting the couchDB.batch in /bin as sysadmin.
if that window show up without disapeare

you can try with an web browser to go 127.0.0.1:5984/_utils to see your databank later

now you can run the mp.exe (dontforget delete cache) and server can connect, and do itself make a db with essentialmode named.
thats is…
i hope my english isnt too bad :smiley: greetz from germany and have fun

ps. after first start in Rcon will show a warn with 412 (precondition failed) thats normal and ignore it.

1 Like

Hey !

I’m just starting to work on my server and try to learn everything. After installing CouchDB I have this error when I launch the server :

Can someone help me with this plz ? I don’t know where I am wrong.

The database seems to be ok :

Work on a Virtual Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

Thanks !

or look somepost ago you find from me one. at ps i said you can ignore it. that schow while script “first run” going to false.

ps. oh wait didnt see that error from garage, i have focused on blue activ line :smiley:

Ok thank you !!! :slight_smile:

So how would I make my self admin/give my self the highest permission?

If you’re running es_admin as well you can type this in rcon or the server console when you are in the server.

setgroup userid owner

Thanks dude I really needed that, is that all I do and it’ll save?

Yeah it will save and you’ll never have to do it again.only for other users of course

I keep getting this error from EssentialMode and when I remove it, it does the same thing

Hey Guys, has anyone got the old version of Essential Mode? The new one is kind of broken.

Update 14-05-2017

• Base64 encode done automatically now, so revert to user:password no need to encode yourself. (Thanks to ejb)
  • Config moved to it’s own file, Mainly for DB stuff maybe for other things later on. In here are the database settings. Currently the port, ip and auth settings.
3 Likes

Is there a script that uses the exposed DB functions around? I’m new to Lua, and I don’t understand what the Cb() function does in the exposedDB function does? Am I right in thinking it’s short for Callback?

fs_freeroam is using it currently and it works great.

2 Likes

I need help with this amazing error i keep getting. the config has the username and password but i still get this.

The “error” has a line underneath it that says “^ Ignore that”.

So, ignore it…

1 Like

Yes i see that, but nothing gets created in the database for essential mode or es_freeroam