[Release] EssentialMode base

Read the third line of db.lua

Can you send me an example of how to fill the
Db = {}

Youā€¦ You donā€™t. Did you not read the comments?

-- NO TOUCHY BEYOND THIS, IF SOMETHING IS WRONG CONTACT KANERSPS! --

But it updated the essential to the couch, I went and configured it looks at the comment above it tells me to see the line 3 of the file db.lua this line probably serves to configure the access to the new database because from what I understand it already creates Automatically the structure of the DB more only I am in doubt of how to fill that line vlw face

You need to update to 3.2.2 first as thatā€™s the first production release which has this option.

Kanersps, I just realized that youā€™re releasing updates quite quickly.

Would you mind extracting all chatMessage strings to an external file? I just finished translating the mod and even though it didnā€™t take long, Iā€™d love not having to do that every time there is an update :slight_smile:.

Would also allow people to get a translated mod ready to use.

Great job on the mod btw, itā€™s really helpful!

edit: Iā€™ve wrongly assumed that youā€™d change the admin plugin it seems. If you donā€™t plan to update it, nevermind that :wink:.

@Kanersps I know Iā€™m one of the ES problem children, but none the less, truly appreciate your constant work and support on this resource.

-P

Dude now Iā€™m having this error here.

Iā€™m sorry for bothering I put the last version and on line 3 of the db.lua file I put it like this

Local auth = root: renbravo - base64 encoded string like this: ā€œuser: passwordā€, so, ā€œroot: 1202ā€ is what is here,

Now I think itā€™s correct

RPPerry3 can you help me with this problem here

Make sure it is in quotes("") and you need to encode it to base64. Which can be done here https://www.base64encode.org/

It can not be enclosed in quotation marks

ā€¦Dammitā€¦ this is what i get when i just try to start the service for couchdb

Yes, I did as you said this is correct now.

I have it here

But the password and the user are correct more says on the console that I do not have access

Well, at least itā€™s working!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Iā€™m quite sure that is 1.6, as 2.0.0 has Fauxton and not Futon.

1 Like

ā€¦ I donā€™t hate my life, but itā€™s difficult at timesā€¦

Put SQL Back. it was better and my server never had problems with people timing out so it was probably the server owners that had server issues.

1 Like

I just donā€™t understand this horseshitā€¦ I follow the directions , i have no f*ing firewall enabled, and i get shit on by couchdb.
If Iā€™m installing this locally on my 2012 server r2 system, do i need to set the actual IP address in the db.lua under server folder for essesntials?

You left your network as dmz ??

Try doing this indentify your machine on the router and put it as dmz so you see the firewall

By way of the dulvidas also create new rules of entrance and exit in the firewall

@Renan_rodrigues_Fire itā€™s a hosted VM in another country

1 Like