[Release] EssentialMode base

check one of your resources doing that.

You have a identifier IE Job, Rank, etc wrong. You have something set wrong for the one person connecting. Or it could be something with one of your scripts.

Yeah i got it, I just deleted the whole user

cash isn’t a number last time I checked.

Im getting this error

InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 0 was null.
Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: Execution of native 00000000406b4b20 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:178: in function ‘GetPlayerName’
server.lua:316: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in field ‘cmd’
server/main.lua:186: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

I’m using XAMPP and MySQL

smome to now the problem

1 Like

If you were able to provide yourself an auth level increase in the admin panel, that would be quite the security risk.

Announcement

• Found a fix for SQLite issues, once I have time this will be implemented
  • sets will have a a convar to enable/disable to your preference

I don’t have a lot of time recently, which is why the above two haven’t been implemented yet, hopefully this will come soon.

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/b502aaf7c39c4396e916ebd324d826c3
Hey so by SQLite issues do you mean this ? - Thanks

RegisterCommand("bank", function()
    notify("~g~BANK BALANCE: ")
end)

I’m trying to make it so after BANK BALANCE: it shows the bank balance from the SQL?

No?  

Yeah it was like 3am when i read your message wasnt really thinking lol. On the topic would you happen to have a fix for the issue i presented?

Hello, I am a developer for a server and we are having issues. Whenever me and My buddies update essentialmode it for some reason allowed everyone in our server use the es_admin2 menu. Any ways that I can fix this?

anyone know why half of es_admin commands do not work, and commands with the home menu don’t work but if i type some of the commands in chat they work?

getting the same issue here.

I’m wondering. We have user, mod, admin and superadmin roles, so what permission level stands for?

Hello author. You know, here is guys, who need help!!! I got this error: https://pastebin.com/Sqm2PMke
Can you tell, what is problem? it is so hard dev server, if server not work. Pls help!!!
thanks

Where the UI has gone? lol

Hey there, So i don’t see cash on my HUD and not sure why it doesn’t show image

My essentialmode is up to date so is es_extended and other dependencies. Any help would really be grateful

i can`t fix the ban command help me