[Release] EssentialMode base

Why is there no CitizenFX.log anymore or am I doing anything wrong? I have 6.0.2

I do not know if this has to do with essentialmode, but when I am going to change civilian clothes for work clothes, the weapons disappear and there is no way to recover them, any solution?

I update to the newest Essentialmode script now, but when I do that the es_admin2 commands not working.
Screenshot here

And yes. I am an ‘superadmin’ on the server.
If I wasn’t, it would say like no permissions. (No error in console or F8)
I have tried to update es_admin2 to newest too, but not working.

Edit: I use this chat https://github.com/Reknits/chat and my friends problem was just because of it. What is the thing who makes so it doesn’t work from the original chat?

Anyone have a fix?

/Ludvig. Thanks for the amazing build Kanersps! :+1:

I need help whenever i start server its shows :

[EssentialMode] Current version: 6.0.2
[EssentialMode] Updater version: 6.0.2

Access denied for command sets.
Access denied for command sets.
[EssentialMode] Everything is nice and updated!

Also cant see my ’ cash ’
Developers please take it serious …

if you r look to start up a database youtube

Please refrain from making “DM me on discord to fix your issues”. That is by far from helpful. Instead you should share the knowledge that led you to resolve your issue on this very topic.

@HavocIV
While SQLite exists, you should still use something different in production.

@Ludvig_Bartholdsson
I won’t help with any other “chat” resource. Use the built-in one, that’s the best currently available. It has theming to suit your needs.

@DavidMarston
Make sure to follow the installation instructions at the following link: https://wiki.kanersps.pw/display/FIV/Installation

Yeah. now fixed :grinning:

Hey.

Quick question, how can i change the starter cash? I tried looking for it like it says in the begin of the topic but i can’t find it :sweat:

Hope u can help me! :heart::heart:

go to server/util.lua
line 13
[‘startingCash’] = GetConvar(‘es_startingCash’, ‘0’),

Any suggestions why is my position not saving at all?

Old version was working correctly, new 6.0.2 is not.

Of course mysql_async and async is above es_plugin_mysql

hey could come one help with with this error essentialmode access denied for commands sets (im using xxamp for my sql server with heidiSQL

I’m having an issue with es_admin when I do home it pulls up admin menu but then when I click X it closes it but freezes everything and shows a mouse cursor. Anyone know how to fix?

Any ideas? Last time i checked 8000 is a whole number :thinking:

I have problem, cuz’ i dont have essentialmode database in my CoucheDB

How to disable this display on server list?

Download

Look for

ExecuteCommand("sets EssentialModeUUID " .. _UUID)
ExecuteCommand("sets EssentialModeVersion " .. _VERSION)

and comment them out. You’ll find them in two places in that file. Keep in mind that you’ll likely break the version update check doing this.
in server/main.lua

Getting this error:

Error

Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: bad argument #1 to ‘strfind’ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.find’
citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: in upvalue ‘scanwhite’
citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:553: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:551
(…tail calls…)
server/main.lua:17: in local ‘userCallback’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:318: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

Any ideas?
Running latest server/essentialmode.

Yay more shit breaking. This happened to one of my clients and now I’m getting it. Basically nothing ESX related works, you can’t see economy or anything. Even spawns you as default ped instead of esx_skin one you would’ve made.
For other people, everything works fine.
Any ideas at all?

1 Like