[Release] EssentialMode base

Works fine here still, are you using 5.2.1-b? And I did see others saying it MySQL worked fine with 6.0.0

yeah I am using 5.2.1. Was working fine yesterday and now it is not.

Uhmm nothing changed between then and now?

Uh well was showing a friend around the server, noticed pvp was off and enabled it and restarted server came back and noticed it was not there anymore.

Looked it up noticed there was an update and updated it and still nothing.

I use ZAP hosting so i reinstalled the plugin and still nothing.

hi what about adding dirtycash

Hmm not sure why then tryed it once more, the UI came back no issue there now but 6.0.0 Mysql dos not work, it creates the sqlite db insted not sure why.

Diddent change the loading order just tryed replacing.

Ahh figured out that i had to change something to false :wink:

Access denied for command sets.
Access denied for command sets.

even tho i got

add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow

Wondering if it should just be

add_ace resource.essentialmode command allow

Insted?

Not sure why got any idea @Kanersps

Hello to all. I have been using the es_admin2 on our server and it was great. 2 days ago it stopped working. If anyone types /admin this following line of code will fill the chat. Not sure but I never changed anything?

I
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier; {identifier=steam:110000133bc19a1}”: Table ‘zap385607-1.users’ doesn’t exist
Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server.lua:362: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘user’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:362: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372>
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/main.lua:186: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388>
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387>
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372>
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
start essentialmodee[6Ge[Jstart essentialmodee[25G
cfx> Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server.lua:362: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘user’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:362: in upvalue ‘ref’
stack traceback:
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/main.lua:186: in upvalue ‘ref’
stack traceback:

oops i only wanted to post the error not sure why it posted all

well after configuring my jobs i got the society thing to show up. Hmmm has anyone know a fix to why nothing else shows? I do have the latest version. Anything else i should try and update or reinstall?

I like where this mod / mode has come a along

you should use with version 6.0: https://github.com/kanersps/es_ui

It doesn’t necessarily solve the problem and can in fact cause it, if my experience is any indication. I updated ES es_admin and added es_ui last night on a test server and lost the entire money ui at the top right.

That got it TY sir!

Fresh install without modifying anything:

• essentialmode 6
  • es_admin &
  • es_ui

Also started in that order works without any issues on my side. Hop on my discord if you require or want additional help.

I get an error when i type in ingame chat /car adder this error comes
and igame i have only a doller
pls help

where i can find essential mode 6

Github

yes i see only 5.2.1

https://github.com/kanersps/essentialmode, this is version 6.0.0. As you can see here:
https://github.com/kanersps/essentialmode/blob/master/server/main.lua#L6