[Release] EssentialMode base

thanks i have another question what is the mean http://prntscr.com/m50sy3

It means your server is having problems performing all the necessary processes in a timely manner. You need a more powerful machine or you need to edit your resources to be more efficient.

@Kanersps when I installed 5.2.1-b i lost the cash from the hud as you can see below. The other info is still there.

When I revert back to 5.1.0 it comes back. I have tried setting the nativemoney to 1 in the util file but have had no luck.

Thx but my Menu dosnt load up but all recouses loadet http://prntscr.com/m50yhq

You have to set nativemoney to 0, if you’re running 6.0.0 you need an additional resource aswell (es_ui)

Do you have an answer for my why my menu dosnt load up but i installed every recource http://prntscr.com/m50yhq

Try setting native money to 0, otherwise try updating to 6.0.0 and using es_ui

did you ever get it working? Mine seems to not be working aswell. It was working yesterday

Testet out esx 6.0.0 wont work with mysql currently had no luck with that.

The latest release, i dont get the money hud ad all and es_nativeMoneySystem is [‘nativeMoneySystem’] = GetConvar(‘es_nativeMoneySystem’, ‘0’)

yeah same here might look into the coding in a bit and see what I can do.

Works fine here still, are you using 5.2.1-b? And I did see others saying it MySQL worked fine with 6.0.0

yeah I am using 5.2.1. Was working fine yesterday and now it is not.

Uhmm nothing changed between then and now?

Uh well was showing a friend around the server, noticed pvp was off and enabled it and restarted server came back and noticed it was not there anymore.

Looked it up noticed there was an update and updated it and still nothing.

I use ZAP hosting so i reinstalled the plugin and still nothing.

hi what about adding dirtycash

Hmm not sure why then tryed it once more, the UI came back no issue there now but 6.0.0 Mysql dos not work, it creates the sqlite db insted not sure why.

Diddent change the loading order just tryed replacing.

Ahh figured out that i had to change something to false :wink:

Access denied for command sets.
Access denied for command sets.

even tho i got

add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow

Wondering if it should just be

add_ace resource.essentialmode command allow

Insted?

Not sure why got any idea @Kanersps

1 Like

Hello to all. I have been using the es_admin2 on our server and it was great. 2 days ago it stopped working. If anyone types /admin this following line of code will fill the chat. Not sure but I never changed anything?

I
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier; {identifier=steam:110000133bc19a1}”: Table ‘zap385607-1.users’ doesn’t exist
Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server.lua:362: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘user’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:362: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372>
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/main.lua:186: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388>
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387>
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372>
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
start essentialmodee[6Ge[Jstart essentialmodee[25G
cfx> Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server.lua:362: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘user’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:362: in upvalue ‘ref’
stack traceback:
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/main.lua:186: in upvalue ‘ref’
stack traceback:

oops i only wanted to post the error not sure why it posted all

well after configuring my jobs i got the society thing to show up. Hmmm has anyone know a fix to why nothing else shows? I do have the latest version. Anything else i should try and update or reinstall?

1 Like