[Release] EssentialMode base

Hello, I am getting this error whenever I do the command “/admin”. I cannot use the Admin Menu or anything. My server is being run through ZAP-Hosting and would like some assistance. I tried it with the newest version of ES that you just released and the one that came with ZAP-Hosting but not getting anywhere.

Many thanks,
ZINKS 123

You will want to update your entire ES/ESX base as ZAP installs out-of-date resources. Nobody here will know how old of a resource they are dealing with when trying to help.

EssentialMode 5.2.1

• es_nativeMoneySystem default to off
  • Removed debug printing
  • Fixed & added es_pvpEnabled

Is that right? in yellow

Update ES again with 521b: https://github.com/kanersps/essentialmode/releases/tag/5.2.1-b

continues the same message

cleared cache after updating?

its just checking the version on essentialmode??

I deleted the chache, yes.

I downloaded the version he sent and in the github that appears there, but two of the same thing, I do not know of any mistake if I leave …

if the script works like it should there is no problem, the yellow message you got is just telling you that it is checking if you have the latest version

Ah ok, I’ll check if it did not give the server problems, thank you.

No Problem, hope it works!

Ok i guess im dumb or blind or both but i’ve changed everything i know to change to get the money back up on the screen and it aint happening. What the hell am i doing wrong?

An error happens on MySQL for query “UPDATE gsr SET time=@time WHERE identifier=@identifier {@identifier=steam:XXXXXXXXXX;@time=3500,10000000009}”: Table ‘essentialmode.gsr’ doesn’t exist
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

1 Like

Current version: 5.2.1
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:19: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field ‘newVersion’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:19: in local ‘userCallback’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:318: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

I have the sams Problem

How do I fix this error?

If you’re running the beta branch, you need to start es_ui aswell. Which can be found here:

Also for anyone else:
There was an issue with the updater, currently being resolved.

Thanks, do we need to rename it from eu_ui-master to eu_ui ?