[Release] EssentialMode base

getting this error stack traceback: server.lua:362: in upvalue 'ref' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336> [C]: in function 'xpcall' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335> stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322> Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow' citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any' citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:563: in upvalue 'callback' server/main.lua:186: in upvalue 'ref' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336> [C]: in function 'xpcall' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335> stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322>

I just want to make my own eco system and I do not know if I should use essential mode as a framework.

change your connection string to be localhost instead of 127.0.0.1

Try both and see what you prefer!

I’m still actively updating this to make sure it stays working and has new and exciting features

can you tell me whats wrong here? y when I press the Home button for es-admin my screen freezes and i cant do anything? I can move the mouse around but that’s it. I have disabled all other resources.

Thanks

hi kanersps how log is the updating

New beta live!

To check out the beta download source directly from https://github.com/kanersps/essentialmode

It features:

• More “if” checks
  • Shiny new updater
  • All settings are now convars aswell!

what about dirtymoney :slight_smile: ?

That’s related to ESX, no?

Update 5.2.0

• Shiny new updater
  • Dev tools disabled by default
  • More if checks
  • Additional convars

Download: https://github.com/kanersps/essentialmode/releases/tag/5.2.0

Hello, I am getting this error whenever I do the command “/admin”. I cannot use the Admin Menu or anything. My server is being run through ZAP-Hosting and would like some assistance. I tried it with the newest version of ES that you just released and the one that came with ZAP-Hosting but not getting anywhere.

Many thanks,
ZINKS 123

You will want to update your entire ES/ESX base as ZAP installs out-of-date resources. Nobody here will know how old of a resource they are dealing with when trying to help.

EssentialMode 5.2.1

• es_nativeMoneySystem default to off
  • Removed debug printing
  • Fixed & added es_pvpEnabled

Is that right? in yellow

Update ES again with 521b: https://github.com/kanersps/essentialmode/releases/tag/5.2.1-b

continues the same message

cleared cache after updating?

its just checking the version on essentialmode??

I deleted the chache, yes.

I downloaded the version he sent and in the github that appears there, but two of the same thing, I do not know of any mistake if I leave …