[Release] EssentialMode base

sorry yes thats what i meant

As the author of esx_identity (ArkSeyonet) via https://github.com/ArkSeyonet/ , I donā€™t think this is the right place to receive support for esx_identity. Essentialmode doesnā€™t really have anything to do with ESX other than it is the base script.

But in the latest update of ESX Identity (Not the ESX Github version, they do not have the latest version they branched it off into their own version that is out of date) it does not interact with the character loading at all. (Before all it did was show the skin menu, it didnā€™t actually affect the loading of models.)

You will have to send me a pm (I donā€™t view fivem forums often) or go to my github and follow the readme for how to get in contact with me, and I will help you ensure that itā€™s not esx_identity.

Yeah youā€™re right but I posted my own thread about it and I got flamed for ā€˜not asking in the appropriate thread.ā€™

Alright Iā€™ll hit you with a DM although the issue does seem to have been somewhat fixed by updating esx_identity though I believe you that it might not have been that.

when i open the menu ingame, there is ā€œquick optionsā€ at the bottom, but they are off the screen you can see the words ā€œquick optionsā€ but you cannot see the options due to it being off the screen, anyway to fix this please?

1 Like

I have a problem with es_admin, when i open the admin menu with ā€œHOMEā€ it open but donā€™t work and if i try to close it the cursor donā€™t disappears. Any help please?

1 Like

I have a problem with es_admin, when i open the admin menu with ā€œHOMEā€ it open but donā€™t work and if i try to close it the cursor donā€™t disappears. Any help please?

1 Like

All good man, I was just letting you know that I could help you. :slight_smile: I donā€™t look at FiveM forums much so Iā€™m surprised that I seen the post at all. I did make a post for both of my esx scripts if you want to go there for any more questions you might have. [Release] ESX AIOMenu & ESX Identity & ESX LockSystem

The cursor shows up, but when you try to click to make the changes work for players in game to kick/slap/freeze/etcā€¦ nothing happens. Then when you close the menu and press any key on the keyboard, nothing happens and it makes it so you are locked out of the keyboard afterwards and the cursor doesnt go away off screen

2 Likes

Hi, you resolved it? I have the same issue with es_admin. I have the last version, i tried to reinstall it but nothing. Help me please.

1 Like

donā€™t suppose anyone has any idea why, people in my server are not able to kill each other? when you aim on someone the crosshair goes different colour and you are not able to shoot them, or blow them up? any ideas please?

How do you unban someone when you banned them using es_admin2 ?? there is no text files or anything in the folder of es_admin2

any one know how i can get this error gone cant use any admin commands latest version on essentialmode and es admin

I had the same error yesterday you have missed a string in the server.cfg who is
ā€˜set es_enableCustomData 1ā€™ Donā€™t forget to put that string over the sql string whoā€™s
ā€˜set mysql_connection_stringā€™ Have a nice day, hope this will work!

woz

Hi,

When iā€™m trying to changejob or TP i have an error like this

Can you help me please

I get could not find dependancy for essentialmode but i have installed correctly and got the database all correct please help

now its async

Itā€™s a error in the database. You maybe have some job on your ā€œusersā€ that you donā€™t have in the table jobs. Or you have the same with items. You have an item in your inventory that you donā€™t have in the table items.
woz

When my players load in the register thing is frozen (the mouse) and they have to do /register for it to work.

how do i unban people