[Release] EssentialMode base

All stable releases are released to: “https://kanersps.pw/files/essential.zip”. The site, documentation & this forum post all lead to that link, meaning all of them are up to date. Just the static websites weren’t updated to say there’s a new version. Version info is shown on server startup or inside of “server/main.lua”

So EssentialMode loads fine, but when it loads es_admin i get this error - Could not find dependency essentialmode for resource es_admin-master. ^3Couldn’t start resource es_admin-master.^7

take the master off of the es_admin

it should look like this “es_admin”

i am getting this weird error

here

so I got it to work, along with the home menu but now it does not let me move around in game, nor type in chat. Only use the lambda menu and trainer, and I cant reopen home menu.

weird you copied his file correct?

i dragged and droped the index into my ui file and replaced the index and it still does it. I did it twice to make sure.

and you have updated versions of essential mode and all of the other files that go along with it?

yes, I downloaded it just yesterday, add me on discord so we can communicate easier NotFromDeHood#0806

help ^3Couldn’t find resource mysql-async.^7
Started resource essentialmode
Failed to load script @mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua.
Started resource esplugin_mysql
Could not find dependency essentialmode-master for resource es_admin.
^3Couldn’t start resource es_admin.^7
Could not find dependency mysql-async for resource es_extended.
^3Couldn’t start resource es_extended.^7

Hey, I have a problem. I have all the scripts for mysql, essentialmode and es_Admin2 installed, and when I try to use the command token / car on the console, something like this pops up. How to fix it?

did you fix your issue?

So I’m having an issue with my server where sometimes people’s characters aren’t loading in.

No idea what is causing it but I believe it is to do with esx_identity.

People will spawn in looking like Franklin (the NPC model I’ve selected as the base model) and their character doesn’t load UNTIL they are attacked by another player (pushed, punched, killed, etc.)

Super frustrating issue because new players will join the server and assume there is no customisation, then leave.

Could someone assist me with this, I’d really really appreciate it.

Hello ! How i Can change the max amount of salary ?

I have this error several times but the server works in perfect conditions can tell me what is this? how to solve many of the times it appears is the es_extended said to come to this topic to solve despite the appearance there esx_drugs there is the print, they told me that it could be the order that I installed the resoucers in the database will be that?

try this.
add this to the somewhere around the top of your server cfg.

add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow

1 Like

do you need couchdb for essentialmode?

no heidisql

Heidi is a Windows application. The correct answer to this question would be “no, you can also use MySQL.”