[Release] EssentialMode base

Still the same. Yesterday I did full reinstall for fiveM for this error and it keeps happening. Guess I will figure this out alone :confused:

Good luck.:slight_smile:

thanks!

Make sure to turn off force overwrite in zap panel if your uploading your files !!!

This error still insists and I am very short on patience. I have been working on this for 2 days still haven’t fix it yet. Please for the love of my patiance help me :smiley: ( This happens when I type any essentialmode command in chat or CMD )

Solved The Error by formating my pc.

Was having seaziure trying to solve the problem :confused:

getting these all the time

whenever i open the admin panel and close it i cant do anything in game and i have to rejoin. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it

@Kanersps Rather confusing version information presented throughout the mod. The website at https://essentialmode.com/ still shows 5.0.3. Also within the __resources.lua file it might pay to put a version number in it. When you go to the github website, there is no version information. It might be a good idea to create a release at that site too.

Thanks.

anyone else getting this error?

Started resource essentialmode
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:610: Cannot index a funcref
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'error'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:610: in metamethod '__index'
	server/main.lua:178: in function 'addCommand'
	server/main.lua:196: in upvalue 'handler'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:610: Cannot index a funcref
stack traceback:
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
stack traceback:
stack traceback:
stack traceback:
stack traceback:

All stable releases are released to: “https://kanersps.pw/files/essential.zip”. The site, documentation & this forum post all lead to that link, meaning all of them are up to date. Just the static websites weren’t updated to say there’s a new version. Version info is shown on server startup or inside of “server/main.lua”

So EssentialMode loads fine, but when it loads es_admin i get this error - Could not find dependency essentialmode for resource es_admin-master. ^3Couldn’t start resource es_admin-master.^7

take the master off of the es_admin

it should look like this “es_admin”

i am getting this weird error

here

so I got it to work, along with the home menu but now it does not let me move around in game, nor type in chat. Only use the lambda menu and trainer, and I cant reopen home menu.

weird you copied his file correct?

i dragged and droped the index into my ui file and replaced the index and it still does it. I did it twice to make sure.

and you have updated versions of essential mode and all of the other files that go along with it?

yes, I downloaded it just yesterday, add me on discord so we can communicate easier NotFromDeHood#0806