[Release] EssentialMode base

Yes you can.
Go to -> es_extended -> locales (edit the language you are using) [exemple: fr.LUA]

Or just specify the language in the config.LUA [ Config.Locale = ‘en’] <-- it will change to english.

I hope i’ve helped you :slight_smile:

I installed ESX and stuff like this (i followed a tutorial just 1 month old) and no error in my console. But when I type /admin there comes this error:

Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server.lua:310: attempt to index a nil value
(local ‘user’)

Do I have to install es_admin2 on client too? If yes pls tell me where

And how do I self give me admin

Btw: I have Essentailmode 5.0.3 idk how to update

You just have to overwrite the files and restart your server.

So I tried. The update is installed but it doenst work. Same error

I just updated essentialmode + es_admin and when I went into es_admin and closed it with ESC and the ‘X’ button I now cannot move around ingame or use any keys ingame.

FIX: Rename es_admin in es_admin2

Yepp, es_admin menu is stoping any input when pressing home button after closing the menu. You need to alt+f4

Rename es_admin in es_admin2 ?

I can’t align the amount of money to left. I cant see this property can someone help?

Where is the police cars replaced? How do I do it?

Yeah that worked. Thanks lol

I’ll rename it, if re-downloaded it should be fine again.

Edit: Might take a few more hours until renaming it internally is possible

Github shows latest change of 23 days ago and ES website shows 5.0.3 on it’s main page. Are users ok if they’ve updated within that time period?

Website download is latest anyway, they all link to the same download. Just didn’t update the page itself yet. And you’re only up to date if you downloaded it off github in that time period.

2 Likes

/admin or /noclip basically anything in the button options

Hey did u fixed it?

20 chars

Hey there gentlemen.

So I ran into a little problem and I was wondering if any of you kind souls would explain me what it happening over here.
I set up the server and essentialmode and when I start the server, everything goes fine until 5 seconds after I get a “[MySQL][Slow Query Warning]…” as show on the picture. (https://imgur.com/a/6kwfidC) Tried to find an answer for this on the forums but didn’t found a helpfull answer so I used this thread as last resort.
From what I little understand by reading the error, I believe it can’t find a DB called “essentialmode”. Is that the problem? Is there a way to fix it? If not, what is the error?

One thing I clearly didn’t understand. Do I have to have XAMPP running on the server where FiveM is (In this case a VPS) or?

Big thanks in advance and sorry for the incovinience.

Best Regards,
MiK

https://gyazo.com/891fd77f678fa3f40645e4c923e18f37

so i updated to the newest version of Essentialmode. The es_admin2 would be working just fine then out of no were when me or my admins try to kick or ban someone it will give all these errors.
Anyhelp?

Pls Help i become this error code

Access denied for command add_principal.
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT isDead FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier {@identifier=steam:11000010c7e4339}”: Unknown column ‘isDead’ in ‘field list’

Pls help yourself, read what the error says. The column isDead doesn’t exist.

The Field exist in the database