[Release] EssentialMode base

Home key

(fucking20chars)

Home Key take me to my desktop. I’m on Windows 7.

That definitely doesn’t change the fact that es_admin2 is mapped to the home key(not your Windows key).

oh well I just try the home key and it did nothing

Can I get help

How to fix Negative money server

I want players to have negative money

How to unban someone ? I tried looking for the data folder and it was not there.

What happened to the /ban command?

Would love to have it

What happened to the /ban command?

It was replaced by a GUI implemented into es_admin2

Oh ok Thank you for replying! I was just wanting the /ban cmd

I am trying to configure my esx server but nothing is saved, it seems to me that my server and the database are not linked, how i can link phpmyadmin and essentialmode

Once you import your database, you use the connection string dictated by your version of mysql-async in your server.cfg. The string is different between version 2 and 3.

Can someone help me please I am getting this error when ever I try to set my self and super admin. and if I was to type /admin to see if it works I get a bigger error but this is the main error that needs to be fixed can someone help me please?

When I use the /kick command in chat it comes up with this big error and does not work. I am using ZAP Hosting and have es_admin installed. How do I fix this?

"Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:234: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’) stack traceback: server/main.lua:234: in upvalue ‘ref’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336> [C]: in function ‘xpcall’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335> stack traceback: [C]: in function ‘error’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322> "

cfx> Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:379: server/main.lua:234: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:234: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:365: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:364
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:364: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:363
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:379: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348

Hello,
After some research I manage to activate the essentialmode money, but the problem is that it sends me a “undefined”, that is what I add if a person will tell me the problem :slight_smile: thank you in advance.

AddEventHandler('es:playerLoaded', function(source)
    -- Get the players money amount
    TriggerEvent('es:getPlayerFromId', source, function(user)
        TriggerClientEvent('es:activateMoney', source, user.money)
    end)
end)

Money%20essential%20erreur

Hello, I’m trying to block the admin menu of es_admin2 so that “the user” can not open it. Do you have a solution to help me with this problem?

Fixed in 5.1.0, will release soon

Cant wait! Will you bring back the /ban command?

Now i have been stuck for the whole day and need some support.
I installed Essentialmode, es_admin2, my_sqladmin, esplugin_mysql, mysql_async and got it all working together with CouchDB. So far so good!!!
But then my problems with databases started as i wanted to add es_extended, es_addonaccount, es_addoninventory, esx_vehicleshop, es_billing and es_society. All these was requesting async and all of a sudden the server started asking for port 3306 and not the CouchDB default port 5986 i was using and was set up in the essentials config.lue.
I read through a lot of documentations saying i should import es_extend sql-files into my database but did not find a way how to get them into CouchdB.
So what i need help on his how to proceed is i want to use all resources mentioned above ?
Should i have 2 different databases or is it possible to gather everything to one ?
If one is possible is the preferable database couchDB, MariaDB, Mysql ?? Running on windows!
Would be great if someone just gave me a good example of setup for the requested resources above.
Thanks!