[Release] EssentialMode base

why does esx shop not work any ideas?

Its not worked for a long time, I cant fix this in my server as well.

Was it working before you added market to sql?

take out market, it wont work otherwise

still doesnt work though

and how do I solve mapmanager?

Hi, I have all the resources, but it gives me that error but they load me I want to use the / admin / tp but they give me error of the essentials and noise because if someone can help me I speak Spanish but if someone helps me I would appreciate it

You need to either have a MYSQL server or CouchDB.

Hey, I need some help. I’m with Zap Hosting and I’ve installed both of the files in my server directory. I’ve set myself superadmin and I got my friend to join, when I try and bring, kick ect none of the actions work and an error message pops up in-chat when I try do kick him via chat. Screenshot located below. I’ve set the couchedb thing in the config and I haven’t created any sort of database.

SCREENSHOT -
https://gyazo.com/4e41104d1b56184f5ce0823cb73c7ef1

The give admin message also, do pop-up in chat,

I don’t think I setup the Couchedb correctly, I created an admin account is that all?

I wouldn’t use couchdb. Not many people have had success using it. Mysql tends to be more successful.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve got it working. Thank you for replying!

Hello, if someone joins my server there come the following error with essentialmode on the console

Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:563: in local 'cb'
        server/player/login.lua:149: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>

how i can fix that, i hope someone can help me

Hello can i ask something i have problem with esx_status dont show me on my screen food and water… i have admin permi on my server and to other players esx_status work fine how can fix that?

Hi guys, please find out who can help me get a problem with my server I can not put command In the Chat
Give error
There is no skin For my personality
It does not appear HUD (money-job…)
sorry of my english

Hey dude have you got this fixed??

Can you please explain how to install this easier? Im new to server making and have no clue what you are talking about.

I got this problem can someone help me please!

Can someone tell me why my “Span style” wont work?