[Release] EssentialMode base

Currently trying to make store robbery pay out dirty money
xPlayer.addMoney(store.reward)
Im having issues with that… I tried
xPlayer.addAccountMoney('black_money', store.reward)
Still no payout sadly…

There is no dirty money in essentialmode, ask your question in the ESX forum topic.

i dont know how to fix

Did you even set-up a database?

This isn’t related to EssentialMode itself. Please go to the correct thread with your issue.

hi so i have updated to new version on my server ad now i cant change my job with command just says invalid usage even tho i have set my self to super admin do you know what the problem could be ?

but the error says "table “essentialmode.addon_inventory” does not exist

I want a new version!

@FallKniven https://github.com/ESX-Org/es_extended maybe gogole next time “essentialmode github”

Hello everyone,

I am looking for an script where you just have 1 parking garage, where i can spawn all my owned vehicles.
Someone suggestions for a good script?

Kind regards.

eden_garage ist that script you search for

I’ve installed this exactly how you said to step by step and have read the documentation (Zap Hosting) and when I launch my server and load in and hit “M” nothing happens. Any help?

EssentialMode does not add any content for use in game.

When i am ingame the es_admin does not open when i press home

I have a ESX server, its okay to install EssentialMode? Because… I just install EssentialMode and dont show the money and job that ESX has

I have this error about EssentialMode:

Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:234: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:234: in upvalue 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336>
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322>
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_phone3: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:251: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:251: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
stack traceback:
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_phone3: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:251: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:251: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
stack traceback:
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

I’ve got a problem with EssentialMode too. When I first login in the server, create my character, quit and get back to the server again I need to do it again and in-game console says I don’t have the Table essentialmode.characters. There is a way to solve this? I’ve tried to create this table but everytime says I’m creating a MariaDB instead MySQL

This has nothing todo with essentialmode since it has no character creator feature but probably ESX, try to ask your question in the correct topic

Hello, I’ve accidentally banned someone using es_admin2 and I can’t find a “bans.txt” in the server files anywhere. I also looked in the essentialmode database and there isn’t anything related to bans. How would I go about unbanning this player?