[Release] EssentialMode base

Essentialmode is the framework that is required for ESX.

I am getting sick of seeing this, not one person will help me

Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:218: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:218: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scriptincfx> g/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322

how would you go by making a new role in es_admin2? I would like to make a chat mod role so that they can only kick

anyone how to fix this? Started resource els-fivem
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:547: Cannot index a funcref
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:547: in metamethod ‘__index’
server/main.lua:153: in function ‘addCommand’
server/main.lua:167: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:547: Cannot index a funcref
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
stack traceback:
stack traceback:

I get the same exact problem, not sure what to do :neutral_face:

Website is bork. Please fix. :dog:

Hi, what could be the problem?

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM items {=}”: Table ‘essentialmode.items’ doesn’t exist

thank

The error literally fucking tells you. MySQL table “items” does not exist. You have not imported the .sql file.

Hi,

The automatic register isnt working and we have to tell them to do /register sometimes.

Do you know a way around/ to fix this?

Kind Regards
Smish

What the hell is /register that’s not something that EssentialMode adds :confused:

My bad its ESX_identity that handles it but was sent here by my dev :man_facepalming:

So i got this issue that many files do not get translated and then there is this “LOCALE [in my game “de” cause i want it in german] DOES NOT EXIST”. Is there any way i could add ‘de’ in a file or do i have to translate every label myself ? I would appriciate if someone could help me out with this ^^

Yes, you’ll need to translate it yourself. Copy one of the existing languages and rename it to de.lua and translate the labels in the file.

But german already exist :confused: but how can i activate it? :stuck_out_tongue:

I get this error aswell…have you got a fix for it yet??

Cheers Aussie

So i translated the files and named it de.lua. But where in the esx_job files should i edit the “config.locale=‘de’” ?

This isn’t related to essentialmode directly. Please contact the correct authorized service manager representative.

I can’t open the es_admin menu but when i type /admin is chat it says im a user with 0 permission level. So es_admin is working, I just can’t open the menu

Hey, my server isn’t able to create new players in the database It worked earlier today and I didn’t change anything.
This is the error i am getting: https://pastebin.com/raw/9DgdLLRX
and this my server.cfg: https://pastebin.com/raw/vuBrERg0
does anyone know what i should do?

1 Like

Using local user = exports.essentialmode:getUser() as mentioned in the OP, but the console spits out “No such export getUser in resource essentialmode”. I would really appreciate help as this is the last piece of the puzzle for me right now.