[Release] EssentialMode base

Hey !

I’m just starting to work on my server and try to learn everything. After installing CouchDB I have this error when I launch the server :

Can someone help me with this plz ? I don’t know where I am wrong.

The database seems to be ok :

Work on a Virtual Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

Thanks !

or look somepost ago you find from me one. at ps i said you can ignore it. that schow while script “first run” going to false.

ps. oh wait didnt see that error from garage, i have focused on blue activ line :smiley:

Ok thank you !!! :slight_smile:

So how would I make my self admin/give my self the highest permission?

If you’re running es_admin as well you can type this in rcon or the server console when you are in the server.

setgroup userid owner

Thanks dude I really needed that, is that all I do and it’ll save?

Yeah it will save and you’ll never have to do it again.only for other users of course

I keep getting this error from EssentialMode and when I remove it, it does the same thing

Hey Guys, has anyone got the old version of Essential Mode? The new one is kind of broken.

Update 14-05-2017

• Base64 encode done automatically now, so revert to user:password no need to encode yourself. (Thanks to ejb)
  • Config moved to it’s own file, Mainly for DB stuff maybe for other things later on. In here are the database settings. Currently the port, ip and auth settings.
3 Likes

Is there a script that uses the exposed DB functions around? I’m new to Lua, and I don’t understand what the Cb() function does in the exposedDB function does? Am I right in thinking it’s short for Callback?

fs_freeroam is using it currently and it works great.

2 Likes

I need help with this amazing error i keep getting. the config has the username and password but i still get this.

The “error” has a line underneath it that says “^ Ignore that”.

So, ignore it…

1 Like

Yes i see that, but nothing gets created in the database for essential mode or es_freeroam

Have you changed the values in the config file? If not, is CouchDB listening on port 4444?

Yes it is listening on the port, Ive also put the logon in the DB file that comes with essential mode. here is another image.

There’s an issue with your authentication most likely, update to the newest version to make it easier.

I think you need to change the port to something else other then 4444

newest version of what?