[Release] EssentialMode base

Yea this is to painful to go through…
I hope that someone will soon make some kind of tutorial so noobs like me can get this to the server…

https://gyazo.com/ce7e1eb13ee22c584168a9cb3c644c2d

You should install and config the db.lua file with the port on the couchdb work, ciao

So I only have to change to the couchDB port and it should work?

I my self is confused

No only english i cant speak french

Just a HUGE thank you
Info: Running perfectly on windows server 2012 R2

Remove mysql and install CouchDB is a dick move. FiveM is getting worse every day.

He removed the MySQL because the implementation with CouchDB is much better for server performance.

Honestly, nothing is stopping you from not using the mod… If you feel like it’s getting worse, why don’t you just stop using it?

3 Likes

I have some custom scripts in normal MySQL and ask the devs to update to this new CouchDB thing…

We have nothing that lasts.

But if they say it improves performance. Is always better.

Thanx for sharing ! :slight_smile:

What an upgrade from the previous! Thank you very much for your hard work on this one! :slight_smile:

Now… how to get myself fully operational with this CouchDB is the next problem, but that might be the next step. :wink:

Awesome, this works so much better with CouchDB! But one question, is it normal for the console to give me two “Error 412: Precondition failed” messages? It doesn’t seem to affect the server in any way

How do you guys set it up?

I have done all the things but can’t get it to work…

Don’t worry, it’s fine. EssentialMode 3.2.0 will actually say that error doesn’t matter.

@psycho not for me (Server 2012 R2) I keep getting

if you want i can help you for update your scripts, go pv

Have you given the necessary permissions in the firewall? Deactivate it to test and this is its function it comes from the;)

What Firewall LOL :wink:
I have ports open for incoming / outgoing but took firewall down just to make sure. Same issue unfortunately

It runs perfectly, before I had the same problem, and I just allowed couchdb in the windows firewall.
Have you taken the version couchdb.msi
I can not help you anymore, because I start with couchdb, I do a lot of reading right now to try to metrise the nosql