[Release] EssentialMode base

Thank you, I just registered it works first

It did work, thank you sir… its annoying as hell to see that in the console.
And all that for a Version Check

hey all, just trying to setup a server and im getting this error any idea?

Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @essentialmode/server/main.lua:13: attempt to concatenate a nil value (local ‘rText’) stack traceback: @essentialmode/server/main.lua:13: in local ‘userCallback’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:320: in upvalue ‘handler’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218 stack traceback: [C]: in function ‘error’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

All issues have been resolved

2 Likes

awesome!

Hi!

Is possible to rewrite ES so it can works only with FiveM licences, instead of Steam identifiers? I am really worried about the whole Steam integration thing described below. I put a lot of effort and getting great feedback from my community and just don’t want to ignore this giant Damocles sword over our head. I would rather rewrote anything necessary myself rather than wake up one morning and realize everything went south. “…and NOW what”

can anyone point me to list of permssion levels?
what commands is accessed by admin with level 1000 ?
etc.

thanks

i think admin level is 1-5 only for function

10 is the Highest, SuperAdmin

[ERROR] connect ETIMEDOUT
[ERROR] [MySQL] [es_extended] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM items”: connect ECONNRESET MY IP:3306
Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:405: @es_extended/server/common.lua:22: attempt to get length of a nil value (local ‘result’)
stack traceback:
@es_extended/server/common.lua:22: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:391: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:390
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:390: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:405: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:374
Error: Unhandled error in timer: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766)
at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761)
at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908)
at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972)
at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076)
at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097)
at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:20
at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:14898:7)
at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:96:21)

Anyone else getting this? I’ve tried everything

1 Like

Hello, I just see that since this update with the GCPHONE number does not add automatically someone would have an idea to correct his? thanks in advance

again this error … hate essentialmode

help …

anybody help?

can you help me please?

[    707937] Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @es_extended/client/main.lua:351: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
[    707937] stack traceback:
[    707937] 	@es_extended/client/main.lua:351: in upvalue 'handler'
[    707937] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
[    707937] stack traceback:
[    707937] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[    707937] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[    707937] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
[    708000] Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @es_extended/client/main.lua:351: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
[    708000] stack traceback:
[    708000] 	@es_extended/client/main.lua:351: in upvalue 'handler'
[    708000] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
[    708000] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[    708000] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[    708000] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
[    708000] Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @es_extended/client/main.lua:351: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
[    708000] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
[    708000] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[    708000] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

what is this ?

would it be possible to use esx and the scripts for it whiout having mysql or couch db and maybe make it just save to a file inside resources. i dont want the hasle whit the mysql and couch db as i have only few friends on my server playing whit me and it doesnt need to be secure. im not good whit scripting so maybe even just to have everything working and then at the end of the day just wrire down somewhere

1 Like

when i try /kick commands i get an error message like this

I’m having a similar issue, have you gotten a fix?

Then I would suggest not using ES/ESX, and just build a server with a trainer like vMenu.

The purpose (IMO) of ES/ESX is to have a database in the background to help retain the world with jobs & economy.