[Release] EssentialMode base

cfx> Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:379: server/main.lua:234: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:234: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:365: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:364
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:364: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:363
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:379: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348

Hello,
After some research I manage to activate the essentialmode money, but the problem is that it sends me a “undefined”, that is what I add if a person will tell me the problem :slight_smile: thank you in advance.

AddEventHandler('es:playerLoaded', function(source)
    -- Get the players money amount
    TriggerEvent('es:getPlayerFromId', source, function(user)
        TriggerClientEvent('es:activateMoney', source, user.money)
    end)
end)

Money%20essential%20erreur

Hello, I’m trying to block the admin menu of es_admin2 so that “the user” can not open it. Do you have a solution to help me with this problem?

Fixed in 5.1.0, will release soon

2 Likes

Now i have been stuck for the whole day and need some support.
I installed Essentialmode, es_admin2, my_sqladmin, esplugin_mysql, mysql_async and got it all working together with CouchDB. So far so good!!!
But then my problems with databases started as i wanted to add es_extended, es_addonaccount, es_addoninventory, esx_vehicleshop, es_billing and es_society. All these was requesting async and all of a sudden the server started asking for port 3306 and not the CouchDB default port 5986 i was using and was set up in the essentials config.lue.
I read through a lot of documentations saying i should import es_extend sql-files into my database but did not find a way how to get them into CouchdB.
So what i need help on his how to proceed is i want to use all resources mentioned above ?
Should i have 2 different databases or is it possible to gather everything to one ?
If one is possible is the preferable database couchDB, MariaDB, Mysql ?? Running on windows!
Would be great if someone just gave me a good example of setup for the requested resources above.
Thanks!

Since this isn’t an ES support question, it doesn’t belong in this thread but I will say that you’re going to find pretty much all of ESX is designed around MySQL and not CouchDB. If you want to roll with those particular resources, you will want to set up your server to utilize MySQL.

If you find yourself in need of help working it out, check out the ESX support thread and the ESX users discord.

When I use the /kick command in chat it comes up with this big error and does not work. I am using ZAP Hosting and have es_admin installed. How do I fix this?

"Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:234: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’) stack traceback: server/main.lua:234: in upvalue ‘ref’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336> [C]: in function ‘xpcall’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335> stack traceback: [C]: in function ‘error’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322> "

Perfect! Thanks for the support. I will check in those support threads.

i keep getting this error

can i somehow translate it?

EssentialMode 5.1.0

• Argument amount checks, like vanilla commands (Adds another parameter, count, to adding commands)
  • Argument count mismatch event handler
    Example:
    AddEventHandler('es:incorrectAmountOfArguments', function(source, wantedArguments, passedArguments, user, command)
  • Change event chatMessage to non-deprecated chat:addMessage
  • Removed random placeholder if statements
  • Removed random printing of debug data
  • es_admin2 cleanup, fixes and additions thanks to @Hawaii_Beach
  • Add tonumber() to some user input to make sure stuff doesn’t fuck up
  • Update manifest version
  • RCON command fixes
  • Move es_admin2 to seperate github repo
  • Fix es_admin2 when restarted would give everyone access to the admin GUI, now it works properly
3 Likes

HYPE we all have waited for this update

What are you typing to receive it?

EDIT: Nevermind … 20 chars

Yes you can.
Go to -> es_extended -> locales (edit the language you are using) [exemple: fr.LUA]

Or just specify the language in the config.LUA [ Config.Locale = ‘en’] <-- it will change to english.

I hope i’ve helped you :slight_smile:

I installed ESX and stuff like this (i followed a tutorial just 1 month old) and no error in my console. But when I type /admin there comes this error:

Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server.lua:310: attempt to index a nil value
(local ‘user’)

Do I have to install es_admin2 on client too? If yes pls tell me where

And how do I self give me admin

Btw: I have Essentailmode 5.0.3 idk how to update

You just have to overwrite the files and restart your server.

So I tried. The update is installed but it doenst work. Same error

I just updated essentialmode + es_admin and when I went into es_admin and closed it with ESC and the ‘X’ button I now cannot move around ingame or use any keys ingame.

FIX: Rename es_admin in es_admin2

Yepp, es_admin menu is stoping any input when pressing home button after closing the menu. You need to alt+f4