[Release] EssentialMode base

hello guys i got a problem with esx_shops i got the indicator i am pressing E and i can’t see any items to purchase
my items and shop db

1 Like

This isn’t the topic for ESX or esx_shops.

2 Likes

can you please tell me where to find the right topic then?cause i ve seen answers like this in many topics but no idea where to search.Thank you for your reply anyway.

1 Like

is it still possible to get a copy of essentialmode 4?

yes but need to search, i seen it just cant remember where…:grinning:

1 Like

I have same problem with es_admin2 commands

After typing “/admin” in chat this error appear:

Summary

Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server.lua:310: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘user’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:310: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:563: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/main.lua:160: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322

Can you make the bans log into a mysql database?

Hello, I would like to know a lot how to have the money to display basic because this one is only displayed once the money load example withdrawal or deposit in bank thank you in advance for your help

sorry for the translation I’m french

Hello.

Does anyone know how I could resize the UI of the ESX menu? I’m just trying to resize it a tad bit because I think it’s taking up too much of my screen.

Thanks!

link no work! I need it

Kane - Yesterday at 3:15 PM
@everyone Maintenance of all services related to EssentialMode, FiveM and other will be undergoing from Friday(29-06-2018) 20:00 CEST until Sunday(01-07-2018) 20:00 CEST, expect no or dodgy uptime of related services. This will be to stabilize every service currently hosted by me.

im assuming the Link is down for the time being while server maintenance undergoes

1 Like

Download link error please update link for essentilamode

It doesn’t even open the link anymore

This was announced at my discord, there was maintenance till yesterday evening. This has been resolved now.

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM items {=}”: Table ‘essentialmode.items’ doesn’t exist

Help pls I dont know whats happen :frowning:

so how do you ban with a reason

I have a message to my server when I go through FIVEM
“Couldn’t load resource essentialmode. :(”

How can i add dirty money to my server? the login.lua dont got it and i got no clue how to add it