[Release] EssentialMode base

ow as I didn’t update that function, like ever. next es release will have it fixed.

Also, Will a ban command ever be added back as at the moment i have to kick them then add them to an ACL banlist

It will never be added to essentialmode itself. Maybe es_admin will add it sometime

Alright, thanks for the answers!

Is there a way to change the time with essential mode? I have tried to change it with my trainers and it reverts back to noon everytime.

Not in the current version I believe. What trainer did you try to change the time with? Because for me the Lambda Menu works perfectly, although I don’t know if it actually updates the time for other people as well. I’m using @pongo1231 's TimeSync v1.1 plugin, maybe that helps :grey_question:

Use ACL. However check es_rp since there will be some conflicting code that will cause flickering and someone posted how to fix it.

I have ACL installed but deleted the time code as it interfered with es_rp. I have tried changing the time with es_rp but to no success. Could you point me in the right direction to disable the es_rp time cycle?

I tried both trainers, and neither worked. I do believe it has to do with es_rp, and I realize this is the wrong thread now. I apologize for posting here.

What you should do is remove the time sync in es_rp and use acl cause with acl you can change time for everyone on the server at once

Hi @Kanersps I know your working your arse off with all this stuff, I got a silly question, I have mysql-async working because its using the cop script from kyominii and thats fine, but for some reason the plugin or something is not saving anyone in the users table that I added with your awesome release. Sorry to be a pain.

I know im asking alot now but how do I work around the banking as Couchdb has a bank “table” not sure if they are table on couchdb and the sql has a bank table, how do i go around that so I can use a sql one or use a Couchdb one?

Make sure to set the convar before starting essentialmode. Then it should work.

I have the mysql one in there and that’s working, just doesn’t seem to save people in the user table when someone connects.

I know it’s working because of the police script saves the whitelisted cops in there.

Set the convar before starting essentialmode. It’s literally one post above yours.

I have this but the sql is still not filling the users table.

Screenshot_4

I have the the cop script and its filling the police table so i know that Async is working fine.

Show us the entire configuration.

Sorry about this I know its a pain for you.

not sure if thats what you wanted.

I have searched this forum and google and still cant find the answer for some odd reason my es_admin don’t work its installed it loads essentialmode is all working but es admin doesn’t does anyone know why it would do that?

when I type /admin or /kick it just says this in the chat /admin /kick it repeats it back to me basically like there is no function for some reason