[Release] EssentialMode base

also on a hosted server?

What do you mean?

20 characters

this server is hosted on a website so our server is a control panel on a website

I have no clue for that since we use a VPS for our server

Ive installed the base essentialmode and es_rp resources however I am getting a error. It has created a database however the database is empty. I am using the latest version of the resources and fxserver.

This is the error:

EssentialMode 4.4 Custom Data Plugins!

Custom data plugins

Finally what people have been wanting, MySQL support. Well kind of, there is support for intercepting data and manipulating it yourself. Anyway, this comes with a resource that will make MySQL work again for the base data that comes with EssentialMode!

How to use MySQL.

• Download esplugin_mysql
  • Make sure you have MySQL-Async installed and working
  • Import the SQL file that comes with esplugin_mysql
  • Set this convar in your server configuration: set es_enableCustomData 1
  • Make sure that your load order is correct, make sure essentialmode starts before esplugin_mysql and MySQL-Async starts before essentialmode
  • Start the server
  • Stop whining at @Kanersps about fucking MySQL kthx

On how to implement your own data saving take a look at esplugin_mysql

Logging

You can enable logging by setting the default settings enableLogging to true, when you do that a log file will be created every day with what happened, for example when admin commands are ran or when someone is kicked. It will also log some errors that may happen

Wrappers

Client wrappers for the user are available now, you can use these by either doing:

client_script '@essentialmode/server/player/wrappers.lua'

or

local user = exports.essentialmode:getUser() In any file you want to use it in, the previous statement will make the user table available in your entire resource.

All the current wrappers can be found here

This was a huge update, now to rest

10 Likes

Thank you ! We were waiting this for a long time !

1 Like

I think you’re not so stupid as what people say xD

Thank you dude.

1 Like

thank the lord finally Mysql…

Hotfix

• Fixed issue if you didn’t set the convar for es_enableCustomData
1 Like

Hotifx

• Fixed something related to CouchDB not working normally anymore

Do we need to download again?

Yes dude. The modifications are in the sources.

when i try to connect to my FXServer I get error Coudn’t load resource: Sessionmanager. Any fix for this?

Unrelated to EssentialMode. This seems to get fixed by going into icecon and typing restart sessionmanager for more help look at the Technical Support board and ask for help there.

1 Like

Wat

As I said, this has nothing to do with anything I made. Stop feeling entitled.

How Can i ban without mysql/consol cuz i want my admin to be able to use /ban [ID] Reason

Not Some Rcon Clientban

for some reason i am an owner yet /report doesnt get sent to me

if(user.permission_level > 0 and k ~= source)then