[Release][ES] Weapon Store [v1.1]

Yes there is a sql.sql file in the zip. Run that sql command in your essential Mode database and change the connection settings in sv_weashop.lua. That is needed to make the connection to the database.

well i dont know how to add that to my sql.sql ! if you have the time to show me a exemple to add it or a picture of the database would be appreciat im new in scripting :sweat: ty

Where i add the blip on the weashop ? Line 197 ?

SetBlipColour(blipID, color)

anyone know how to make this primary key
https://gyazo.com/8ef23b003302316fd111f84d5d60da35

You need to do it in your phpmyadmin or whatever you use. Then just execute the SQL.

@Feared : Yes you can add it there. I haven’t tested that… But someone asked here to change the color of the blip. Well that should be working.
Here is a list of colors :

It was me but not working.
It’s in Black and White.

ty but can i do that whit heidisql i dont know how to use phpmyadmin ?

Did you used my sql ?

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `user_weapons` (
  `ID` int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `identifier` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `weapon_model` varchar(60) NOT NULL,
  `withdraw_cost` int(10) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=19 ;

As you see, ID is primary key… So not sure why it cannot work with you. Do you use mysql or mssql ?

I’ve never tested to change colors. I have a lot of questions about the native commands that are not working xD

(mysql heidisql) its wat i use is that okay ?

Yeah but it would be nice to be able to change the color

@Feared that can help you a bit if you want im using that for my server create a folder in your stream folder call it blips and drag the ytd file in so you will have colored blips

stream folder ? I don"t have any stream folder

its the same files ytd for any map/cars/weapons/npcs chk that [How-to] Stream vehicles/models from server to client

I make this in the code but not working can i have your file to show the problem ?

For all those who don’t know SQL, just run a new query with my SQL command… It will create a new table called user_weapons. It will NOT delete the table users. This is a complete new part in the database and doesn’t touch any code of the essential mode.

PS : the guy from the vehicle shop should do the same. My next mod will be a personal garage so I need a new table user_vehicles. Just some basic database design :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do the tuto but he don’t work :confused: I will find an another way to change the blip color

well dont forget your _resource.lua in your stream folder and add it to youur autostart
you dont need nohting in the _resource.lua

Yeah i know, i did all correctly but not working …

well if you do the right thing its working i can help you if you want more info pm me :wink: