[Release][ES] Weapon Store [v1.1]

setBlipColor(NetHandle blip, int color);

C’est la ligne de commande pour mettre en couleur mais m’y connaissant pas trop, je sais pas vraiment comment faire avec.

This is the command line to put in color but knowing me not too much, I really do not know how to do with.

Okay now it’s working for 3 weapons, but when we bought 3 weapons, we don’t get more weapons when we buy something !

essaye avec ca Feard,

red ~r~text~w~
orange ~o~text~w~
cyan ~c~text~w~
etc.

quelqu’un aurait un lien pour les jobs ?

Can someone show me an example of an settings that need to be added into the user table in the database.

Also I thought someone had the full english version posted?

If you have 1 hour, I will add version 1.1 in github with database storage and spawn with weapons when you die and login.
I will change also the names into English.
In fact, from now on all my future releases will be in English and I will not accept french questions. I will still have a french version because the server is in french, but all code I post here will be English.

4 Likes

We appreciate your hard work and time to do that.
Thank you

Thanks for all your work

Doesn’t work with your list :confused:

J’ai mis le script et je ne vois rien sur ma carte O.o pourtant j’ai tout suivis.
Script is installed but i don’t see anythings in my map why ? O.o

I know that feel ^^

Hello,

I have changed the mod a little.

Changelog (13-4-2017)

• Removed the changes needed in player.lua. Mod is now 100% copy/paste…
  • Save all the weapons to the database
  • Weapons are given back to the player when he dies or login.
  • Getting weapons back from Roberto cost money. The cost is the price of the weapon/100. (Can be changed)

Also I changed the mod so you do not have to change any other files from the essential Mode.
Note that there is a sql file that you need to run into the database of the game and change
MySQL:open(“127.0.0.1”, “gta5_gamemode_essential”, “root”, “your_password”) in sv_weashop.lua

1 Like

I think that you didn’t upload the right files : the translation is in french (whatever, I’m french :stuck_out_tongue: ), the SQL connexion doesn’t appears in sv_weashop.lua, and I still need to have custom player.lua tu get the weapons in the inventory and there is no SQL update of any table of the DB. A mistake ? : D

My github file are up-to-date here…
Not sure if it takes time for you… Try to refresh the page :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, my Github does not downlaod the right ZIP. A friend did it for me. Well, my bad, sorry : /

do we need to add something in the database ? because i cant buy any weapon even if i put 0 cost and other question how do you make the euro in dollar ?

Well, for some reason blips not showing on the map.

it work for me look at the groove street dead-end in the backyard

The script is working, all people who have problem its your fault, try again the Tuto.

Yes, I saw coords in the weashop.lua, and added my own from previous release, which were working.