[Release][ES] Weapon Store [v1.1]

Not sure why that is, should be a blue marker inside the store. Did you delete your cache before restarting the server?.

I did, should there be a blue marker at every gunstore? Or do I have to add those in?

They should already be set up, if you look at es_weashop\weashop.lua you will see your store locations at around line 155/160

https://gyazo.com/a80ea0f0cb72dcec6cafee6ecd5a28fa

i only use 4 of the stores.

Hmm, I’ll check all the gun stores. I disabled the gunstore blimps in the fs_freeroam/play/map.lua thinking the ES Weapon Store script would already have blimps. But I’ll activate them again and see if I can at least get the option to buy a weapon at one of them.

yes i’ve disabled my gun store blips in player\map.lua aswell, the gun stores do have them. Any more issues just pm me.

This not working i have installed it correctl. but when i go to the shop and buy a gun it takes my money but does not give me a gun

Okay i have gotten it working for that but in my database it only shows one gun only why is that?

how you make it so u cant buy the same gun again saying you own this gun already?

Is there no help anymore???

Hello, all thanks for the help and greats scrips in advance!
I have it download and set, but the problem I have is wen I click on an item to buy it, it won’t do anything not even take money or give me a weapon. Any help thanks

@Bane_Gaming Have you set up sv_weashop.lua Yet?

I did the copy & paste from above to be able to use couchdb, is there any other setting I’m missing

666666Thanks for your release :slight_smile:

How do I inject a sql file into HeidiSQL?

hello, this script works with async mysql
?

Is there a way to make this so it doesnt need ES?

Anyone know how to add bodyarmor to the weaponshop? I tried the resource in this post but it doesn’t work.

No matter what I do, I am unable to open the menu to buy anything in game. Any ideas? I can post what i’m doing if needed.

https://gyazo.com/aad8382ca59ac862d5ec4fb488db1156
DO YOU KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENS?

try this query :

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `user_weapons` ( `ID` int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `identifier` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `weapon_model` varchar(60) NOT NULL, `withdraw_cost` int(10) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`ID`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=19 ;