[Release][ES] Weapon Store [v1.1]

worked perfectly. thanks

my files only have the armorshop not normal weapon mod its in first post [Release][ES] Weapon Store [v1.1]

anyway i can upload my weapshop folder maybe it work for u for some reason xD
es_weashop.rar (7.1 KB)

The same error i canā€™t buy weapon :frowning:

then check first post how 2 install :slight_smile: u must have done something wrong cant realy help u

you should add/change your main post and sql in the download to this i had the same sql errors and had to scroll down a mile to find this fix , but thanks got the sql into my db now , time to test !

How does one add this to couchdb? i cant find essentials 2 for this to workā€¦

I recently updated my server to MySQL Async and I seem to be getting an error with Weapon Store now, can anyone help me track this down?

Hey is there any way to save the ammo and load the ammo? :smiley:
it would ne more realistic than infinite ammo :smiley:

Not yet. I have wasted to much time trying to make a CouchDB versionā€¦ Now going back to async MYSQL.
It will have a kind of gun closet where you buy ammo.

Okay thx :smiley:
I think couchDB is bullshit :smiley:

You need mysql-async

It is not bullshit. I think that it just isnā€™t the correct database model for advanced tables. When you make scripts like this, you donā€™t want to store 10 times the same data.

1 Like

Hey ! thx for your job ! Are u working on the clear player db at death (witch mean loose weapon)

Yes I will make an option that clear the players weapon at death.

[details=Sneak preview]

[/details]

1 Like

I use this :
an event when the player died :
TriggerServerEvent("eliminar:armas")

In my case I added into cl_healthplayer.lua

function ResPlayer()
	isRes = true
	RemoveAllPedWeapons(GetPlayerPed(-1))
	TriggerServerEvent('es_em:sv_removeMoney')
	--TriggerServerEvent("item:reset")
	TriggerServerEvent("eliminar:armas")
	TriggerEvent("es_em:cl_ResPlayer")
	NetworkResurrectLocalPlayer(357.757, -597.202, 28.6314, true, true, false)
end

server side

RegisterServerEvent("eliminar:armas") 
AddEventHandler('eliminar:armas', function()
    TriggerEvent('es:getPlayerFromId', source, function(user)
    local player = user.identifier
	MySQL:executeQuery("DELETE from user_weapons WHERE identifier = '@username'", {['@username'] = player})
	end)
end)
1 Like

Maybe I suggest instead of delete the playerĀ“s weapon, to sync the weapons from the player every 5 minutes like arma 3 Altis life or :

However thanks you for your work and the preview looks amazing

I am making a revamp of essential mode + async sql. I will add by default position saving. I donā€™t like the way that script works. Every 30 second it runs an insert to the databaseā€¦ I have made a variant of it and only store the position every 3 seconds in a variable, and only when the players drops from the server save it in the database.
I also add by default the dirtymoney and bankbalance.
My goal will be to push most of the developers to use in memory classes instead of running queryā€™s every 30-60 seconds.
It will all be on github so people can upgrade the user table if we want some default stuff in it. That way people donā€™t have to install 30 mods.

Je t aime. Thanks a lot

Iā€™m having an issue where if I add custom locations into the plugin, the blips disappear from the map and the shops are non-existent. Any ideas on why this may be happening? If any coding is needed let me know.

In fact you can store tables in couchdb, ill get to work on converting the script then ill send you the code :wink: Plus i whant to do it for my server to because the mysql isnt saving lol.