[Release][ES] Weapon Store [v1.1]

Thanks I’ll try when I get home. Appreciate the quick response also +rep lol

thanks a lot :slight_smile:
I don’t have much time right now… But there will be a new version of this.

Ho ??? When ? x) I’m so exited about a new release :smiley:

Edit : http://prntscr.com/fb9krt

Withdraw at 0 x)

I wait your next release !

Hello my weapon shop is not working I get a 100 percent done with the MySQL but theres not nothing in the database>

Hi I have a problem why I have this ? : http://prntscr.com/ferfd3
Thx

have you changed something at line 5 of the sv_weashop.lua ?

1 Like

yes local max_number_weapons = 16 --maximum number of weapons that the player can buy. Weapons given at spawn doesn’t count.

you can put any number in there… Not sure why you have an error there.
Can you me the code (in a screenshot is ok)

News for the remove of weapons at death ? (in db 2)

working with essentialmode 3 and couchdb ?

No, I don’t have experience with couchDB type databases. So I have no idea how you make multiple documents for 1 player and get all these documents back all at once.
So yeah if any here want to put this in a non-relational database then go ahead but I am not doing it.
Maybe this is just my fault of only working with relational databases, but I really don’t see the point of not doing it.

Thank you for this! Such a good job!

anyone know how make DrawMarker show from 20 meters +? or all the time

btw made a bodyarmor shop its spawn inside all gun store where the armor desk is
here is the file
1: armor not spawn after relog/respawn Bodyarmor.rar (6.5 KB)
2:armor spawn at relog/respawn after u buy it fixed wrong thing ^^ Bodyarmorrespawn.rar (6.6 KB)
3:same as 2 but wiht female fix they have now same hp as male Bodyarmorrespawn_femalefix.rar (6.6 KB)

Weashop and Bodyarmor makes error for me :frowning:
i have juste modify the password for db

what error? for me all works fine

For me everything works, except the get armor on login/respawn. I get charged the money, but do not get armor. If i buy manually at the shop i get the armor…weird

I have the same error for bodyarmor but i havec just change the password :confused:

[quote=“tdchewy, post:279, topic:12195, full:true”]
For me everything works, except the get armor on login/respawn. I get charged the money, but do not get armor. If i buy manually at the shop i get the armor…weird
[/quote] ops i added the wrong thing its max heatlh atm gonna upload again ,was the femal fix they have lower hp then male hehe
1min and update my post above

tell me if it work now hf

pic dont work for me weird ,check sql stuff normaly my mod work if its also work for tdchewy it should work for u 2
maybe check if u done something wrong ,does the normal weaponshop even work for u? if not u done something wrong

where is the folder of the normal weaponshop ?