[Release][ES] Weapon Store [v1.1]

I’m facing an issue, people loose their weapon in game but they are still in the database, any idea to solve this ? thanks !

I will work on it this evening. I was trying to get this mod in the couchDB but guess I will finish the sql version first.

2 Likes

Hey sorry to bother you, but do you have any news about the way to delete weapons when you die ?
Cuz I was trying to do the same stuff as the others which means do a DELETE request but it doesn’t work :confused:

Still no news, we must wait for the next update these can be long and for my part it causes conflicts with other script … We will wait in hopes of speed

Hello do you know how to fix when im buying a gun its taking the money but its not giving me the gun …

im getting this when i add the sql to the DB not sure exactly what to change or do http://imgur.com/a/fJLBT

you can remove the contraint in the SQL. someone pushed that update… Not sure why he did that, but on mysql this bugs pretty hard everytime :smiley:

FR: Sa peut vous paraitre bizard mais j’aimerais savoir comment faire pour que quand j’achete une arme et bien quand je deco je ne l’ai plus et si il est possible de mettre une permission au shop Exemple uniquement le job 3 puisse y avoir acces.

EN: Its may seem bizard but I would like to know how to do that when I buy a weapon and well when I deco I no longer have it and if it is possible to put a permission to the shop Example only the job 3 can be there access.

just remove some server save to db

OK it’s ok I got it thanks

How to remove withdraw cost ? Because, i want the player to retrieve weapons without cost ?

@hoegarden31 ya I tired that and another syntax error comes up do you know if I take that line out if I have to change something else or add something different

Someone know how to add a permission for buy a weapon
exemple just the job ID:3 can buy the gun

If you change withdraw_cost= 0 its not like they retrieve weapon without cost?

No, the money is withdraw

You want to have free weapons in the store?

Like DealTime said, just put the withdraw_cost at 0.
Of course you need to delete the weapons already bought or set the cost to 0 directly in the database.
But all new weapons bought will have a cost of 0.

I will try thanj you !

I removed the constraint in the SQL and another syntax error pops up can you copy paste to me what the sql should be it’s only like 8 lines long

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `user_weapons` (
  `ID` int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `identifier` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `weapon_model` varchar(60) NOT NULL,
  `withdraw_cost` int(10) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=19 ;