[Release][ES] Weapon Store [v1.1]

Thank you for your work and your update :+1:

If you want guys, i have set a script on my server for when a player dies, their guns are lost.
I can share it :slight_smile:

yes with pleasure my friend can you share it? I need it and I have searched since one week but successless…

I’m on my phone right now, i’ll share it tonight !

No problem thanks a lot !

But on my server when a player dies or he disconnect and reconnect their guns are lost but I just want to lose them when a play dies not when he disco and reconnect

You just have to set a function when a player dead in a while true do and write a TriggerServerEvent, in the ServerEvent you just have to delete * from user_wea where identifier = player and that’s it. I’ll show you and share the code tonight no problem

2 Likes

love u so much thanks

1 Like

Hello,

thanks for your script, I’m facing an issue, it does not save in the DB, any idea ? I have correclty put info of my db

Regards;

Can you show me the code plz?

1 Like

I have a big problem, on my server when a player dies he lose his weapons but if he reconnect after dies he spawn with his weapons previous his death. Someone have a solution?

press enter inside the shop is not in english where do i edit that? nevermind found it in line 221

can some one plz convert this to 3.0

1 Like

(sorry for my english…)
Hello, thx for the script !

Did you succeed to delete the weapon in the DB when the player die?
I am beginner, but I try to do it myself with your weashop, I think we can use like giveweapon but with Delete in the sql line ?

With this, player will pay attention to not die so its great for RP server.

can u make a 3.0 version too ill really appreciate it

For now, I still learn CouchDB… I need to store the weapons like a table. I don’t know how to do that yet.
All the other scripts in 3.0 use 1 data document for 1 player… I need to store 6 weapons for 1 player. But I don’t know if making 6 documents it will work to get the weapons back.

I am blocked I would like to delete the weapons when we die of the database but my mysql request does not pass I wanted to know it is correct or not thanks?

MySQL:executeQuery(“DELETE FROM user_weapons WHERE identifier = ‘@identifier’”, { [’@ID’] = ID, [’@identifier’] = identifier, [’@weapon_model’] = weapon_model, [’@withdraw_cost’] = withdraw_cost})

1 Like

Did you found how to remove the weapon ?

1 Like

Hello sorry i have not had the temp to do other test, i am alone and we have not answered my question

If you found the solution I need it too, I want people lose their weapons when they die.