[Release][ES] Weapon Store [v1.1]

thanks a lot but why the markers inside the ammu-nation is in the air? and when I press enter to buy a weapon the camera go under the map but i can buy weapons

Here are the markers with the corrected z coordinate.

Thanyou my friend friend but when i replace buy these I didn’t see the ammu nations aren’t on the map …

A little help me too I am interested

if this not work [HELP]Magazine on Spwan

Thanks for your help :innocent: but both do not work revine weapons seen what are deleted from the database

Hello! Is there any way to edit the script so that if a player dies, their guns are lost ??
Thanks

I will work on this this weekend. I will make a new version that stores the weapons and only remove them when you are dead. (disconnecting will keep the weapons and give them back when you reconnect.)

4 Likes

Thank you for your work and your update :+1:

If you want guys, i have set a script on my server for when a player dies, their guns are lost.
I can share it :slight_smile:

yes with pleasure my friend can you share it? I need it and I have searched since one week but successless…

I’m on my phone right now, i’ll share it tonight !

No problem thanks a lot !

But on my server when a player dies or he disconnect and reconnect their guns are lost but I just want to lose them when a play dies not when he disco and reconnect

You just have to set a function when a player dead in a while true do and write a TriggerServerEvent, in the ServerEvent you just have to delete * from user_wea where identifier = player and that’s it. I’ll show you and share the code tonight no problem

2 Likes

love u so much thanks

1 Like

Hello,

thanks for your script, I’m facing an issue, it does not save in the DB, any idea ? I have correclty put info of my db

Regards;

Can you show me the code plz?

1 Like

I have a big problem, on my server when a player dies he lose his weapons but if he reconnect after dies he spawn with his weapons previous his death. Someone have a solution?