[Release] [ES] Simple Banking port to 3.1.0

Hmm… I’m wondering how come it says undefined on current balance? Even on the hud and on the GUI. It doesn’t seem to be any errors on debugging, and my database with ES it set up correctly and works. I do have money.

problem still proceeding even tho db and scripts are set properly and not modified… any ideas ?

what version of es are you using?

can anyone help me when I load into to game where it says have the bank Icon next it where the money is suppost to be it says Undefined

Now that fivem fixed their cloud infrastructure and banking works is there a way to fix when I spend my money like this example: I have $100 I spend $50 and it makes me -$100 instead of taking away $50 leaving me with $50

latest release, as well as all other plugins required with or by ES

Hey, do you find the solution for that?

I also have this issue…

it works very well thank you to you my friend

1 Like

i have an issue my account says unknown any way to fix it, doesnt show any numbers or anything.

Can any help. I want people to earn money on my server not sure how i use Windows for my server ? Can anyone help

https://gyazo.com/891abd08fd3766ac204f14c75ad63d5d i keep on getting this error

I get getting the same error as well ^^^ unfortunately I haven’t had time to look into it yet, just thought I’d add to the “not working” train. It does seem functional so far though but would be nice to get rid of the errors

> Error parsing script server.lua in resource banking: server.lua:57: function arguments expected near ')'
> Failed to load script server.lua.

such a mistake I have

somebody leave a link to Simple Banking port to 3.1.0, link in header not working

hello, every time I load up my FiveM server and go to connect to it, it says the following…

I have added the SQL bit and restarted my server many times, i have also uninstalled banking and reinstalled it yet the same error pops up.
I would love if someone could help me.

Thank you

This script is outdated. its for the 3.1.0 version of essentialmode.

its work for my fx server thank you sooo much :+1::+1::+1:

i wonder if you have es_garage, es_weapon, job system and bank robbery system that work with this banking script ?

9 Likes

how to organize all this?

2 Likes

such a mistake I have

Error parsing script server.lua in resource banking: server.lua:57: function arguments expected near ‘)’
Failed to load script server.lua.

1 Like