[Release] [ES] Simple Banking port to 3.1.0

@Glimtech_Arms Hi I encountered tons of errors when trying to use this version with couchdb and the new fxserver. I fixed the one that comes with es_rp and it works fine with my server. Give this file a try:

banking.zip (82.6 KB)

2 Likes

@Mac_Guru101 Thanks for the reply and the thought, but it isn’t working and the server won’t launch, it stops at int_session 16 of 17 and I get this error:

Error running system event handling function for resource banking: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:14: table index is nil
stack traceback:
        server.lua:14: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
Error running system event handling function for resource ■■■■■■■: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in upvalue '_in'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:234: in function 'TriggerClientEventInternal'
        (...tail calls...)
        rconlog_server.lua:12: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
hitch warning: frame time of 171 milliseconds

@Glimtech_Arms I’m sending you a message. I have a few things you can try.

Help me delete that ugly “bank xxxxx” text :frowning: http://i.imgur.com/b4TDLbm.jpg

This isn’t supported for es4

???

There’s a alternative version of banking for that. This one’s broken

Yeah the alternative one is also broken… So I fixed it and uploaded to the other banking channel. I put it here in case anyone comes here looking for a modern version that works with the newest FXserver and couchdb. :slight_smile:

1 Like

this not found in fxserver in essentialmode ??

Where i can find it ?

@Axiom Right here my good sir! :slight_smile:

banking.zip (82.6 KB)

1 Like

Oh, god bless you! Master of scripting!

1 Like

Hey, I need some help with this. I added this into my resources folder, and there was an error in line 80 (you put a colon where a period should have been) I fixed the error and now fiveM says it can’t load resource banking. I do not know whats wrong with it.

its insane you didnt check how outdated this is lol banking is part of es_rp now

Thank you so much! It works!

1 Like

Where is es_rp? Can you link me it

not difficult, its essentialmodes roleplay resource just search es_rp

My pocket (cash) doesn’t update and niether goes my bank balance, they remain the same on the screen, anyway of fixing this?

how do u change the work bank to the banking icon

Hello @MM_Pros, It sounds like that may be an essentialmode problem. Can you confirm that you have essentialmode installed correctly?

Holy shit im looking for this years! Hero!

1 Like