[Release][ES] Loadouts (v2.2)

Saving a playermodel with custom clothing to database sounds great, though. Maybe you could use that in a serperate script?

Hey there!

Just wondering whether you have to put a throwable in once to get full ammo with it, or you have to write it several times?

Im new to this so sorry if this is stupid, do we copy the fivem-loadouts to resources or server to resources?

Confirmed broken? Script does not work, it will not register commands, only default loadout will work. Commands will return nothing

The original non SQL version is still working fine for me.

Jesus, this is an old project :slight_smile:

It uses the old essentialmode command system so, if that’s gone then this won’t work. If it hasn’t then, the non-sql mode should still work.

The SQL version (that you enable in the settings) is completely obsolete and will be broken. If you want, I can update the resource to be fully compatible with Fxserver (wouldn’t be able to do until next week).

I actually found a native GUI loadout script posted by someone else. I will just edit it to my needs

is there anyway to make it so the weapons spawn with attachments?

Hi havoc! seems like a great script, but when i type /loadout cop or whaterver it doesnt work

checking permission levels
Error running call reference function for resource fivem-loadouts: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/commands.lua:53: attempt to compare number with nil

i get this when i do /loadout cop

could this be updated to work it seems awsome

Where do you find " permission_level = "?
Nice script tho

Nice wrok btw from what i read in the description ! Does it work on vRP?i got it and i can’t find any loadout.lua…

It doesnt :frowning:

Im getting the following error when starting up the server. Not sure what Im missing. Thanks for any help!

Error loading script server/server.lua in resource fivem-loadouts: @fivem-loadouts/server/server.lua:5: module ‘/resources/mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua’ not found
[script:fivem-loadout] stack traceback:
[script:fivem-loadout] [C]: in function ‘require’
[script:fivem-loadout] @fivem-loadouts/server/server.lua:5: in main chunk
[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script server/server.lua.