[Release] [ES] AdvancedRP Server dump

If it’s showing all fancy ^* and ^r in the messages, just go into the files for it, and remove them.

Re, I have this message when i start a robbery (There are not enough police online. (Atleast 1 needed)) BUT THERE IS 5 PLAYER IN THE JOB POLICE DUDE :frowning:

yeah, I think its having trouble determining the police job.

1 Like

This release is a lot of thing to look at, read scripts, understand how it works, etc…

Is there a Way to use Es_Robberies without Es_Roleplay ?

OR
Is there a way to use Es_Roleplay with Es_Freeroam ?

Same here, cause It doesnt work with es_Freeroam. You have to choose one.

Regarding issues,
If you have any issues you can reply here, but it is not guaranteed you will actually get help with this. All of the things in here are working as-is however there may be bugs here and there.

Hello how do I remove the snow?

Go into …/es_roleplay/server/roleplay_area.lua

Scroll down and find: local sync_types = {

Change the “XMAS” to something else.

Example:

1 Like

edit

how to work Admin panel? thx

what use job system what command

How do I enable chat for everyone?

dude I did properly installed added all the resources, I ran the sql file, updated the database information I have and half the script works and the other half doesnt work so what your talking about?

1 Like

yeah it’s broken, works as is lol right

1 Like

I do not blame anyone I just ask excuse me if you took it like that, right here I have a worry and I wanted to be had you had the information,
I made the instalation perfectly thank you but I’m not stupid as you hear, you could take this message with more height and not with that haughty side,
Here is good evening.

1 Like

how can i use the es_adminpanel ?

1 Like

It should be a dumb question but… Why, when I do something, it realize 3 times.

If I buy a vehicle, 3 vehicles spawn.

I seem to have installed everything correctly, all the correct MySQL databases and everything correct in the lua files. I currently have this error with carshop(can still buy cars) and an error to do with gta_gamemode_essential.commands not existing which does not get added by the sql file(not that i could find, its no where in there). Any ideas?

1 Like

me too… but the autor is inactive… pfff

People, this is a server dump. Do not expect support. @MJRamon said it best.

1 Like