[Release] [ES] AdvancedRP Server dump

weather and time not there

upload pls server file

Funny that some people think that they can just follow installation instruction and just copy/paste resources.

This is useful for those, who want to create their own mechanics based on what was released and requires MySQL, LUA knowledge and basic logic.

Hello guys ! iā€™m here with a little problĆ©mes ^^ i have a error now but this is error essential mode, i donā€™t think for wath, but i donā€™t have change anything in my essential folder,
Just after installing this all script, no turf script he plant my run.bat https://gyazo.com/a544343abafbcf54f89d3b15c67f47d6
thank for watch this message !

Everything works perfectly fine and the server had no issues the weeks it was Iā€™m beta with tons of users. Donā€™t blame something that is duo to your own intelligence.

Does your ā€œcheckplateā€ work?

nope mine doesnā€™t, I get white box for speedometer and the drugs arenā€™t working either. neither does robberies.

what about the weapon shop that works?

no this doesnā€™t either.

What about the robberies? work?

Try to type ā€œrestart es_miscstoresā€ in your server-console/rcon

Currently with the default build there is only one store. To fix this amend line 86 in es_miscstores\cl_weapon.lua to:

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
for k,v in ipairs(blips)do
local blip = AddBlipForCoord(v.x, v.y, v.z)
SetBlipSprite(blip, 110)
SetBlipScale(blip, 0.8)
SetBlipAsShortRange(blip, true)
BeginTextCommandSetBlipName(ā€œSTRINGā€)
AddTextComponentString(ā€œGun storeā€)
EndTextCommandSetBlipName(blip)
end
end)

(Changes are marked in bold)

1 Like

Everything. Works.

Not being able to properely install it, is not the fault of the developer.

2 Likes

then why is EVERYONE having trouble lol.

Properly install itā€¦

Ok, quick summary of how people install it: They simply follow what the release says.

• It not working from there, cannot be the players faults, as they simply follow the instructions given.

Iā€™ve tried with a brand new server, with the following scripts in it: EssentialMode, Speedo(to fix the whitebox) and all of the scripts from this release. And still, some stuff donā€™t work.

So tell me, whos fault is it again?

2 Likes

I agree dude. Same here.

es_roleplay still causing an infinite initializing for me :frowning:

MiscStores and color codes are still not working.

Nobody will fix anything in this for you. This is a dump for you to toy with, not just launch as a server.

2 Likes

No. miscstore doesnā€™t work.
And system messages not working nicely. (color code issues)