[Release] [ES] AdvancedRP Server dump

help me

Are you using the MP model, or a PED model?

Mp i think, how to know?

What is the difference mp or ped ??

What to use for player customization and how to change them if I do not have the right ones

Wondering if anyone can help me out. I have this setup and is running nicely. However, when using the robberies script, it is telling me that there are not enough police online. Not sure why this is as we had a number of cops on duty at the time. Looks to me like when you sign in as a cop, something is not syncing and means that it is not allowing the scripts to work. If anyone else has this issue or knows how to fix it, please reply to the post or message me.

ā€“George

Can Someone release a working sql for this dump please, thank you very much in advanceā€¦ :slight_smile:

Can someone add a check so only cops do not get wanted ?

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		Citizen.Wait(0)
		ClearPlayerWantedLevel(PlayerId())
		SetMaxWantedLevel(0)
		SetPoliceIgnorePlayer(PlayerId(), true)
	end
end)

you need cops fiveM, and make sure the role is set as ā€˜copā€™ in the db

can you please send me those files as they are not up anymore? If not then send them to me, everything works, except for all the stores in ā€˜es_miscstoresā€™

No it not good you should not use.

oh okay, this is really the only source of an ammunation

anyone know why the drugseller menu only show first time i talk and then disappears hope anyone has a fix for it
and the menu wont show again only after restart server something is buggy in the script

here is the error log

hmm fixed it xD

code for fix if anyone has same problem
line 516 -520 in cl_drugs.lua
elseif(IsControlJustPressed(1, 173)) then ā€“ Down
PlaySound(-1, ā€œNAV_UP_DOWNā€, ā€œHUD_FRONTEND_DEFAULT_SOUNDSETā€, 0, 0, 1)
if(selected ~= - 1)then
selected = selected + 1
end

peace^^ time 2 sell buy drugs likea real thug xD map marker work 2 added em ^^

Hello everyone, iā€™m new here and Iā€™m a french so, sorry if i donā€™t understand every thing butā€¦ Where is the download link ???

@Warziget 1. Removed download as this uses ā€œbrokenā€ version update to essentialmode 3.x or higher.

I expected so hard to didnā€™t understand this lineā€¦ fuck
Thank you @HST =)

When it will be updated?

Can you give me download link, please.

i Search the files for open a Rp server with VPSā€¦ but this link is deadā€¦ :confused: so if one persone Can send me a link with a base RP Files

Guys, why canā€™t i enable es_roleplay?! every time i enable it it freezes ingame during final loading!!

Where i can get link ?