[Release] [ES] AdvancedRP Server dump

I can purchase a car and it’s saved in the db, but if I relog or rs the server it doesn’t say “Owned”.

Any tips?

Did you check the database and make the change I posted earlier?
https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-es-advancedrp-server-dump/14709/362?u=phlonk

This sounds like you don’t have the proper database login credentials. When you start the server look for errors in the console.

https://puu.sh/vU6Uh/5676b1b920.png

Using Navicat. What should I click on?

Mysql credentials are fine, this is really weird, have anyone experienced this? Everything else works, but I just keep clicking but cant buy the car.

Yea I put myself to permission of 5 and it stated Unknown Command. So…?

In sv_admin you’ll see that kick is a “mod” CMD. And ban is an “admin” CMD. Your perm level is 5, but what group are you in?

In game I am set to admin. In the sql permission lvl 4. There is no group column.

In the users table I have my group set to “superadmin” and my permission level is at 1000.
Everything works fine.

(EDITED) Alright, so I’ve got a question, money doesn’t automatically update. Upon leaving the server the player balance resets.

is there a command in game to ban? I only know theres one for recon

I don’t use advanced RP so I don’t know what’s available there. But in my sv_admin I have ban CMD. Banning through rcon only, not my style.

Any good alternatives to AdvancedRP?

Advanced RP was Kane’s RP server. What works for him may not work for me. Advanced RP is what? A complete RP server, right? Well create your own that works for you the way you want it. I’ve taken bits and pieces of advanced RP and used it in my scripts. As well as many others resources. When I download a script I don’t just pop it in my server and use it. I customize it to my liking. FiveM cops and the EMS scripts are very popular. I don’t use them, I don’t like the way they work. There’s no need for SQL checks spamming the DB for jobs, when that’s what perm levels are for.

1 Like

I appreciate the reply.
While I have you here, is there any scripts for house or business owning?
Or just random odd jobs, activities etc.

Nothing for houses yet, all of those scripts are custom made and kept under lock and key by server owners. There are plenty of jobs available though. Trucker job, taxi job, tow job, just search the forums and GitHub. I’ve seen business scripts on revolution RP, but those scripts were rewritten from some of Kane’s very old works. From the freeroam V2 days.

1 Like

If anyone knows how to add in mods and can help me add my kik. masterjessejames

what does permissions really do in this piece of code? Ive managed to play around with groups and can use admin cmnds just fine, but what does permissions do? and what cmnds require what permissions?

Try installing banking system, works fine with this dump

A little OT here but I’m not gonna make a new topic for this.
These are my current scripts. Any of you gurus that can say if they are all compatible or not?

[details=Summary]AutoStartResources:
- chat
- spawnmanager
- san_andreas
- baseevents
- ■■■■■■■
- hardcap # prevents the game from breaking
- scoreboard
- essentialmode
- es_admin
- es_adminpanel
- es_carshop