[Release] [ES] AdvancedRP Server dump

Hello everyone ! I currently use es_customization which is for me the best menu to modify the properties of his character. But I noticed it missed several clothes (for the MP Male skin) and in particular arms without gloves.

Someone would know how and where to add the missing props?

Is it a black screen with an animated circle in the bottom right hand corner?

If so, you need to turn off the ā€œRestore Appearanceā€ and ā€œRestore Weaponsā€ in the Lambda Menu (if you are using it).

We found this same problem during testing. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Is it possible to let only those who have Level 2 be a cop?

I have a problem with the es_customization I can not leave the menu and when I leave it I remain stuck in the sky and also I would like to change the camera and not put it in the sky Thanks

How come when someone without permissions cannot type a message in chat? But when they do it has to start with / . And when they do that people have permissions cannot see it

Hello, how did you do for saving es_custom in the DB ?
For your problem search the gloves ID in a GTA5 dev forum and search it in es_custom and try to add a new no-gloves ID.

Hi ! I just added this manually in the DB:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `outfits` (
  `identifier` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,
  `hair` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `haircolour` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `torso` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `torsotexture` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `torsoextra` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `torsoextratexture` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `pants` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `pantscolour` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `shoes` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `shoescolour` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `bodyaccesoire` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `undershirt` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `armor` int(11) DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

and in es_customization/server.lua:

require "resources/essentialmode/lib/MySQL"
-- MySQL:open("IP", "databasname", "user", "password")
MySQL:open("IP", "DB", "USER", "PASS")

Now everytime i change my clothes, itā€™s saved in the DB. I use Freeroam, so i need to change some things in the server.lua & client.lua to work properly, cause for now it donā€™t load at connexion the skin & customizations choosed before. but for now, iā€™m a little bit lost about what to do !

For the ā€œTorsoā€ without glove missings, i looked in es_customization in client.lua, and i see this:

function initValids()
			local am = 0
			for i = 0,GetNumberOfPedDrawableVariations(GetPlayerPed(-1), 3) do				
				if IsPedComponentVariationValid(GetPlayerPed(-1), 3, i, 2) then
					am = am + 1
					validTorso[am] = i
				end
			end
			am = 0
			for i =0, GetNumberOfPedDrawableVariations(GetPlayerPed(-1), 7) do
				if IsPedComponentVariationValid(GetPlayerPed(-1), 7, i, 2) then
					am = am + 1
					validUnder[am] = i

end
			end
end

Maybe iā€™m wrong, but iā€™m almost sure itā€™s here ā€¦ but not sure whatā€™s to be changed ā€¦

Iā€™m not a coder but I think he need to be rewritten for an use with Free Roam because heā€™s dependent from many others scripts. Unfortunately my coding team working on another ā€œbigā€ things for nowā€¦

1 Like

Robberies works? Take the unnecessary comma off at the end of the locations

what do you mean? is it this you mean? [ā€˜xā€™] = -2957.6674804688 --> ( , )

["fleeca2"] = {
	position = { ['x'] = -2957.6674804688, ['y'] = 481.45776367188, ['z'] = 15.697026252747 },
	reward = 9000,
	prettyName = "Fleeca Bank (Great Ocean Highway)",
	lastRob = 0

is there gonna be a 3.0 convertion

2 Likes

need help ā€¦ es_misctore take me a errorā€¦ he have no auto start file

no robberies doesnt work and what comma your talking about?

yes with 2 cops work very well

Iā€™m currently setting this up, but I am running into a slight issue where the resources wonā€™t load. Iā€™ve set all the resources up to talk to MySQL and as you can see, CouchDB is working and the installation went fine prior, but for some reason the resources arenā€™t loading. I followed the installation instructions (which is usually fairly easy and simple like any other resource installation), but for some reason theyā€™re just not loading. Iā€™m running the latest essentials 3.0.1 release as well. What have I missed? If itā€™s something silly please forgive me itā€™s been a rather long last few days on other projects too.

[es] 3.0 doesnā€™t use SQL. The new couch DB is a no SQL method.

Iā€™m talking about ES AdvancedRP, not essentials. I already know essentialmode doesnā€™t use MySQL as I said Iā€™ve configured CouchDB. Did you pay attention to what you were reading?

Does advanced RP use MySQL? Then you canā€™t use it. No need to get snappy. If your using 3.0 say goodbye to all SQL resources. Couch DB is non SQL and your using resources that are SQL. They cannot communicate with each other.

Iā€™m not snappy I just asked a question, thatā€™s all. I figured maybe you misunderstood. No need to get defensive. I wasnā€™t aware at the time of implementing Essentialmode that everything had to be in CouchDB or MySQL. I guess Iā€™m getting rid of Essentialmode then since nothing SQL will work with it. Thatā€™s a shame.

Since this wonā€™t work with Essentialmode, is there a next best alternative you could suggest for an RP system? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Iā€™m not new to daemons and such, but Iā€™m a little fresh in the community trying to grasp how everything integrates and is working still. Thanks in advance for your time.

Iā€™m still using the older [es] for now at least. No need to change as soon as something is released. There isnā€™t even any resources available for it yet. Simple banking and one other I believe, thatā€™s it so far. The time to convert will come but for me that time isnā€™t here yet.