[Release] [ES] AdvancedRP Server dump

Hmm I guess I should to clean my cache because he doesn’t work for me :s

1 Like

Hello, it is possible to add permission on the /job police ?

Thx

@SKKiLL, You can do it by your self easly, you already got a permission support with es_. Just check if the player got it (like he is in the group police, but you have to create it) and then, get the access to this :slight_smile:

If anyone is having issues with cars not saving after they logout, I figured out this is an issue where it cannot read null from the database.

Edit: To fix this issue, I thought it easiest to alter the DB so this doesn’t happen. Deselect “Allow Null” and select “Zero Fill”
Tested this and it works perfectly. Hope this helps you.

Someone can according item deal with vdk inventory ?

I have vdk_inventory working, what is the issue?

When you bought item with Dealer our inventory still empty; he should be according with vdk_inventory for being useful

I will send you a message, I think there might be a translation issue :slight_smile:

Fixed black screen spawning. Revert to the old server setup’s spawnmanager lua files. Fixed it for me the new one is broken

Hello,

Which files is for the ammu nation store ? Is it in the car shop fileS? thanks for this awesome work !

es_miscstores > cl_weapon and sv_stores

I have the spawn and the blip on map, but no more red spot inside the amunation since yesterday, you have any idea? thanks

the file is bugged, i don t use this anymore but this is an “end” or “)” error check above they resolve this

My weapons store does not work on

guys maybe u upload u server and sql base :-3 ?

[details=Summary] http://image.prntscr.com/image/57085717d7954b9390f357e192791228.png

http://image.prntscr.com/image/8e58608691f2484f840b0df1fce3a3f5.png [/details]

1 Like

Hey Dorpaxio, I have been reading this forum attempting to get these files to work in my server.

I did place them into the resources folder but when I go into my server nothing at all is showing up. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

anybody disabled the time sync because when I try to delete the code the time is set to night and the time freezes forever?

Hello how can i change permission 2 from the police by to job = 2 ? thank you

You have found for check plates ?

Hello ! how to loose money after death ?