[Release] [ES] AdvancedRP Server dump

Hello,

Here is a video to show you how to add cars :slight_smile:

Hello, I was wondering how to restrict the ā€œ/job policeā€ for only permission level 1.

Thank you very much.

Hello, who could give me a hand to give permission level 2 to the police job please, I try everything but can not find the exact command, I can block the command / job but to block /job police 1 Impossible here is my command line thank you in advance. Desolate from my bad english I am french thx

TriggerEvent('es:addCommand', 'police', function(source, args, user)
	if (user.permission_level) > 2 then
		end
		if (user.permission_level) > 2 then
			if(#args < 2)then
		else
			TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', source, "JOB", {255, 0, 0}, "Autorisations insuffisante.")
		end
	else
		TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', source, "JOB", {255, 0, 0}, "Autorisations insuffisante.")
	end
end)

Mb try to change if (user.permission_level) > 2 then to if (user.permission_level) < 2 then

ive literally tried every way possible to fix the respawn issue, i dont think its the script i think its the new server update has messed it up. Everything still works fine, until you dieā€¦ It will even still work 3-4 times and then you get this infinite black screen. Itā€™s really annoying and i hope it can be fixed, theres no reason for whats happening. Never says an error besides on roleplay_area ā€œpairsā€. And i dont see how thats affecting spawning, iā€™ve even disabled it.

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		for k,v in pairs(vehicleSirens)do
				Citizen.Wait(0)
				DisableVehicleImpactExplosionActivation(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(GetPlayerFromServerId(k)), false), v)
		end

Citizen.Wait(0)
	end
end)

the fix you posted doesnt work for me

Hello,

I will be interesting as well if yo find it
i tryed to add you code in differents places but nothingā€¦let me know if you find it pleaseā€¦

Salut
Je serais intƩressƩ aussi si tu trouvais.
Jā€™ai essayĆ© de mettre ton code dans diffĆ©rents endroits mais rien nā€™y fait
Tiens moi au courant si tu trouve stp

thanks

the /checkplate command doesnt work can somebody help and fix it please

It isnā€™t a fix itā€™s saying that thereā€™s nothing wrong with the code. All I said was that causes a error in f8 about pairs

Hey I tried too but nothing seems working, did he works on your side ?

am not talking about ur problem dude I have another problem I have.

Oh thereā€™s quite a few broken scripts lol checkplate donā€™t work I just used that other script in the forums where you can run names and vin numbers too

yeah but that other script your talking about its random doesnt use a database this at least has potential because people buy cars and have it stores in db.

the checkplate command doesn t exist in the files, this is a wip a think. But author don t do update or just news so we just have to wait or find an messi

As far as I know itā€™s just for buying a vehicle yes. But the oddball issue is where do you store it at to even see if itā€™ll save it to database?

its does exist or I wouldnt be posting.

What file ? i don t have this :confused:

i still cant get commands to work, and i tried locally as well with no luck

If youā€™re talking about adding custom cars, then yes, following the steps in the video worked for me.