[Release] [ES] AdvancedRP Server dump

Hi , all work fine for me thank u for the release that 's is awesome !! But for the es_customization i don’t fine a good skin who can but customized i tried mp_m_freemode_01 for the online default character male but i spawn invisible anyone know the good id of the online default male character plz ?
Thank’s

What are the job commands because I do not know if they’re working

/jobs help, or just /help for see all commands on ur server

yes but how do i know if it worked

i need help with the files can some one like give me theres

i cant get the commands to work either

Ok good so im not the only one

Can’t get me gun store to work to

hello , i have the same issues of many people :
robberies don’t work and always say you must have 2 police
the job command like /heal for EMS don’t work for me

this gamemod is realy good and i 'll use it whn police/ems command 'll work fine to me :smiley: good job

it 'll be perfect with Recolt/Treatment/Selling Jobs System

PS: sorry for my bad english

Yes you are right. robberies dont work. and this will not work with “Recolt/Treatment/Selling Jobs System” because Jobs System needs es_freeroam and es:freeroam not work with AdvancedRP.

i know this :wink:
but , it is an idea for the dev ! , this is a great feature , and it is why i keep a server in freeroam version , you can make many legal and illegal work with this

but i realy like the police and ems job in this gamemod , it look complet , with cluff , jail , heal ( for heal i’m sur it don’t work on my server ) and i never find a police script like that to put on my server

I have this on my server. i dont use and i dont need es_freeroam on my server. i am fix all the errors on this. i have almost everything working.

good for you , but i m not a dev , i can apply script and mods on server and do it work well , but i can’t fix or editing script to modif anything , i 'm a poor little server admin who want to find some good stuff for his game servers ,

this is why i m specialy looking for a good police script with cluff , jail , weapon ,… like this one
and other script like jobs , Recolt/Treatment/Selling , and other

have you fixed the robbery police problem and the checkplate script?

EDIT: JUST FIXED!
if(cops >= 0)then

make sure you set the permission level its 2 by default so regular people cant use it, set it to 0

instead of (if job.job == “police”)then ?

Try (if user.permission_level >= 0)

Haven’t tested, since I’m on phone

if (job.job == “police”) or tonumber(user.permission_level) > 2)then

Who are tested checkplate stolen or clean? And administration not found.

I have both working on the same server.
The real problem of this release is the mess in the resources

2 Likes