[Release] [ES] AdvancedRP Server dump

I was wondering this myself. There seems too be certain actions not just vehicle spawning that loops 3 times.

How can we make the cars actually deduct money as at the minute they are all free?

For some reason things are sending three times. For example, when I type a message in chat it sends it three times, or when I buy a car from the car shop, it gives me three of the cars. Any fix for it?

Does your money get deducted or does it give you a vehicle for free?

Functions seem to be working im using es_roleplay but i cant get a weaponshop to work and the vehicles are free:S

So just to know do you forget about es_freeroam and just switch on es_roleplay or do you try to integrate the mods of this dump on your server keeping freeroam?

Yes, it does deduct money from my account when I buy a car.

For those that are spawning in 3 cars, I had this issue but it was my own stupidity, I was loading es_freeroam and es_roleplay together. Once I removed es_freeroam it fixed it.

how deletes the compass please

Check my files. I removed the compass because it was above the text notifications…

You know to tell me or exactly you delete it please,

I have a lot of modified stuff I can not put everything back again

i have lots of errors pls help

Can we I a pastebin of the error ? we can’t see full error message :slight_smile:

That looks like you have not inserted your DB information as it can’t connect to MySQL

Is there anyone that has a clue on how to make the job police to only work for a certain group like admins
Or if its like possible to add it to the SQL database and add people to the police job from there and remove the cmd from ingame. i have been trying for 5 hours to figure it out :frowning:

1 Like

I did it, thank you.

It is possible to modify the system of spawn in order to use it with es_freeroam, for the skin mp_m_freemode_01. If yes how please

how to change weather and time

Scroll up, you will see it

Where Delete the compass pleas ?