[Release] Enhanced Sandy Shores V1.2

Before I start, I first off want to ask for any map suggestions that you would like to see created.

Enhanced Sandy Shores V1.2
Explore the new and enhanced Sandy Shores!

Installation

1. Download the project and add folder newsandy1.2 to your resources directory
  2. Add start newsandy1.2 to your server.cfg
  3. Restart the server & have fun!

Download
Enhanced Sandy Shores V1.2

Thank you and hope you enjoy!

no just no y is this a thing it just like a stright line of things

1 Like

Its ok but it’s not natural. All the trees are in a line and naturally that doesn’t happen.

A whole lot of work with no effort. Besides, this is a desert town, why sooooooooooooooo many trees.

Why does everyone always make the same thing ?

Always TREES, Big Things, and Houses.

Be original from everyone else. What do people make that i can make better or completely different.

1 Like

well i wouldn’t use it myself but why dont you make a map yourself than?

Who says i don’t ?
And you can check them out in my server

well than you nothing to complain about right :slight_smile:

Yea, But putting 50 trees down everyone that has GTA they can do.

im not saying what you did is bad its just not original

well maybe he’s new to this and maybe other people do like this

1 Like

Correct! I have just started yesterday and this was my second post. I will be editing it and making it much more natural! Don’t worry! It was just a basic layout to get it going.

well there ya go 20 char

Here is a question I am sure everyone is wondering, how the hell are you driving around in a truck like that when you’re unemployed and on welfare? You’re a male prostitute working in gay bars, aren’t you?

Does this new map have an updated pd and fire station? I have an updated sandy pd with closed off gates. If I put This map adding on will my pd be gone

What do you use to create the ymap files? Just the map editor?

no. ((20 characters))

Alright, just wondering. I’ve gotten atms and buildings to stream in and everything. Just cant get trees to save 0.o

This map mod looks so unnatural and like plastic, if atleast there were no new houses and you just focused on placing like 15 trees around sandy, and a few extra props to make it look nicer i would download.

you should see some of my work