[Release] Lambda Menu

there are multiple proximity distance options in ‘settings’, what is not working for you?

For example our officers are on channel 3 and we have our proximity set to the closest yet people in sandy shores are able to hear people up in paleto, we press N to broadcast yet it seems like its broadcasting server wide.

Hi. Usually when I use the skin changer option to change character model components and props, the game crashes. I put the asi file in the plugins folder and xml file outside plugins folder but inside fivereborn folder. Could I get some help please?

@Oui What are the plans with the server side version? Is it anything different or just a way for people to have it without downloading anything?

It happens because of Bikers DLC. (hair styles, clothes and masks?) are missing. Also you can’t play in first person with some vehicles. :frowning:
They need to fix it .
Do not touch on “masks” options for MP FREEMODE characters.

i wanted to use my other trainer too it uses numpad 7 to open and when i have both in my plugins folder the other trainer dosent open this is also including my matrix menu i cant use it because of numpad 7 “conflict”

i’ve installed the menu correctly, but i cannot use the navigate the menu’s for some reason. I have numlock on so i can use the numpad but when i press a button nothing happens. i can only open and close the menus
(nevermind i fixed it, turns out i had mouse keys on XD

Update 5 is out! (small update)
http://enhancedreborn.download/changelogcs.txt

ACTIONS:
-Added 3 ‘clear task’ options

VEHICLES:
-Added proper removal/delete
-Added proper door locking

OTHER:
-Added clip recording (er-config.xml)
–F3 key to start recording / stop recording with save
–DEL key to discard current recording (must be recording to discard)

CLIP EDITING:
To edit the clips you recorded, you MUST remain connected to the server. This ensures the loading of custom
resources from the server, in the editor. The process to edit clips goes like this (for now):
1: Record and save your clip
2: In the trainer, select “Leave Session”
3: Pause and select the Rockstar Editor
4: Edit/Save/Export your clips as normal
5: Exit game when finished

Note: If you completely disconnect from the server you recorded the clips on, rather than ‘leave session’,
you will not be able to see any of the custom server resources (this means all custom cars, guns, maps, etc).
Currently this is the only way to edit videos and there is no way to rejoin the server from the closed session,
or from video editing. Hopefully this process will become more streamlined in the future.

2 Likes

Ghost >the creator> of matrix menu is my friend he said the menu doesn’t work on fivereborn, so removing matrixmenu is the better idea

anyway to disable the f3 recording function?

Don’t believe so. I set it to NULL, same as a few other options but it still works. I think you can only change the key it uses and not disable it.

So with a server side version coming soon, will that mean that all vehicle and player functions such as indicators, windows, ragdoll, ect. will be synced for all players?

yeah i was able to switch it around to a different f key. was getting pretty irritated with having the recording thing pop up everytime i went to use the f3 trainer to add something to a scene but easily fixed!

There seems to be a desync when choosing a player skin like trevor, michael, or franklin. If I do this no one else can see what I’m doing afterwards but I’m fine if I choose a npc or animal skin for example.

That is a known issue. I believe it was said that this may try to be fixed in the next release but if it can’t be fixed, those players will be removed. Same goes with some of the animals and NPC’s.

Lambda Menu update is out! (clientside)

Project has been rebranded as Lambda Menu and moved to https://lambda.menu

–Fixed ** INVALID ** player name issue
–Removed fire ammo & explosive ammo/melee
–All hotkeys can be disabled with NULL (lm-config.xml)
–*Added GTA:O style pointing when pressing “B” key (lm-config.xml)
–*Added player death blip
Bigger player blips on pause menu map
----
(Code contributed by thedroidgeek)

Note: If you do not set a hotkey for each function in lm-config.xml, the function WILL NOT WORK.
All default-hardcoded hotkeys have been removed with the exception of menu controls, noclip controls, and editor controls.
A new database file is created, meaning you will have to manually load and save your cars/skins from Enhanced Reborn.

IMPORTANT: This will be the final release of this project, as i no longer have the time to maintain it. This menu was originally just a placeholder until serverside scripting was developed and became usable. With scripting in a great place now, and lots of examples from the community on the forums, its a good time to call it quits. :v:

I havnt decided what will be done with the source yet, time will tell i guess…

5 Likes

Is there an ETA with the server-sided trainer? :3

Thanks so much for all you’ve done with this trainer. Multiplayer would not have been nearly as much fun all these months without it!

Since you mention it, I hope you’ll consider sharing the code with someone (or everyone?), if it might help to construct a server side successor that could be comparable in quality and comprehensiveness.

2 Likes

if you read the post well, youll see that there is none comming from oui, [Old] Scorpion Trainer this is the only opensource serversided trainer at this moment.

the code would have to be complety rewritten for serverside. if you want a serverside menu take a look at this [Old] Scorpion Trainer