[Release] Lambda Menu

This trainer adds many options to FiveM like Player Names, Notifications, Player Blips, Map Blips, Voice Chat Notification, and many many other options. [online players, player, weapons, vehicles, weather, etc]

DOWNLOAD / SOURCE - This will be the final project release by Oui.* (released 3/13/2017)
*All further development will be handled by the CitizenFX Collective and/or community contributions.

Important:
This project started as a fork of TheDroidGeeks original FiveM trainer. Credit for the Player Blips, Player Vehicle Blips, Player Names, Death Notifications, & Death Cut-scene go to TheDroidGeek. Thanks dude!

Installation:

1. Inside your /fivem/fivem application data/ folder, create a /plugins/ folder
  2. Move the ā€˜LambdaMenu.asiā€™ file to: /fivem/fivem application data/plugins/
  3. Move the ā€˜lm-config.xmlā€™ file to: /fivem/fivem application data/
    Note: The lm-config.xml file must be placed in your /fivem/fivem application data/ folder (NOT in the plugins folder)

Controls:
F1 opens menu
F2 opens noclip
F3 start recording / stop recording with save
DEL discard active recording
F4 teleports to map marker
NUMPAD8 menu up
NUMPAD2 menu down
NUMPAD4 menu left
NUMPAD6 menu right
NUMPAD5 select
NUMPAD0 back
Read lm-config.xml for other controls. You can edit all keys in this file.

Clip Editing:
To edit the clips you recorded, you MUST remain connected to the server. This ensures the loading of custom
resources from the server, in the editor. The process to edit clips goes like this (for now):
1: Record and save your clip
2: In the trainer, select ā€œLeave Sessionā€
3: Pause and select the Rockstar Editor
4: Edit/Save/Export your clips as normal
5: Exit game when finished

Note: If you completely disconnect from the server you recorded the clips on, rather than ā€˜leave sessionā€™,
you will not be able to see any of the custom server resources (this means all custom cars, guns, maps, etc).
Currently this is the only way to edit videos and there is no way to rejoin the server from the closed session,
or from video editing. Hopefully this process will become more streamlined in the future.

104 Likes

When l try to manually type an vehicles name in the vehicle spawn option the game freezes

EDIT: nvm it works now for some reason as it didnt before

5 Likes

Nice release keep up the great work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice topic, thanks!

1 Like

It doesnā€™t work. I installed the trainer but nothing happend in game. Do i have to change the config file for the plugin folder?

7 Likes

PINNED!

Just because you are;

AWESOME.

1 Like

Please Please add controller support would be amazing and my goto trainer if you do thank you.

6 Likes

Add controller support please!

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to be able to save my weapons loadout as well as my appearance, Just because adding all my weapons every new server is tedious :c.

3 Likes

WONT WORK!

I made the ReBorn/Plugin

files and i put everything where you wanted and it still didnt work.

Is it like caps sensitive?!?!?!?

1 Like

@Austin.S said in UPDATE 1: Enhanced Reborn Trainer (formerly Enhanced FiveM Trainer Remix):

WONT WORK!

I made the ReBorn/Plugin

files and i put everything where you wanted and it still didnt work.

Is it like caps sensitive?!?!?!?

Your path should be ReBorn\plugins put all the files in there. Also make notice of the fact that the trainer opens with F1.

2 Likes

@Boss yes i fixed it

1 Like

do i put fiverebord/plugins in the gtav main directory ?

1 Like

@lordsp1ce No. In your client directory.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am working on an update with some new features and lots of bug fixes & optimization. It will have most of the features that have been requested here & in the discord. With the exception of the controller support (sorry), Iā€™m planning to have that ready in Update 3!

You can download pre-release versions right here. Keep in mind some things may not be finished yet (but shouldnā€™t cause any crashes).

Please continue to be awesome and point out bugs / requests & Iā€™ll fix / add them asap!

2 Likes

please can you create a bodyguard menu? it would be fun to have a bodyguard that shoot another players (When you set another player as enemy)

1 Like

Hello guys, Iā€™m a new member in this forum and I would like to point out a few things that I personally think they should be added in the future versions of the trainer in order to make the playground more enjoyable and entertained for the users playing this mod.

ā— TELEPORTING ā€” Add an option to turn your teleport off in order to avoid random players to get onto your current position.
ā— TIME ā€” Add an option to switch your time into your desired one.
ā— PEDESTRIANS ā€” Add even more NPCs characters (Iā€™m not sure if the trainer already included all of them but I think thereā€™s gotta be more out there)

Thatā€™s it for now, I canā€™t really think of anything else for the moment but Iā€™m pretty sure there are way more options that other players would like to see in the future trainerā€™s updates, so Iā€™ll be hoping these ideas will be taken in consideration by the author of this trainer, thank you!

1 Like

Is there a possibility to toggle off the 3D name blips? If not, would be cool if that comes with further updates. So long, great trainer, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Leds7 To add to the Time suggestion you had, maybe as well it could potentially sync with the entire server as well

it would be nice if there could be object spawning in the trainer