[RELEASE] Enhanced HUD

Beautiful. Great work you’ve done. This will become a staple in all servers.

I have not yet had time to release all the features. Others will be coming asap.

2 Likes

Holy shit man. This is beautiful…

Is there anyway we can make this work with esx_kashacters?

As it stands for now, the registration menu pops up even before making a new character in the kashacters menu.

2 Likes

That’s absolutely brilliant! :smiley: Nice piece of work!

2 Likes

dont work scrollbar in game in skincreator

2 Likes

You can use top and bottom arrow keys to scroll easier.

1 Like

The character creation menu is not working at all, exception for like 2 hairstyles and 2 shirts.

Right here

any ideas? :slight_smile:

Do you have any idea how to make the SkinCreator menu open after the menu to create the identity ?

1 Like

You not using a Multiplayer ped. so there is nothing to change on said ped. use a mp_male or mp_female

Beautiful ! How i can make it works with esx_identity for the character creator ?

2 Likes

Hello ;
How i can make it work with esx_identity and esx_kacashters. Thank you Help.

6 Likes

You haven’t made a full release, from quick looking there is lack of code within it, although, the design is dope.

does not let me finish the creation of the character can you help me?

9 Likes

Gotcha, thanks alot, fixed the issue.

For Naiko: Doesnt let you finish the customization of the character, nothing happends when you press finish.

Again, amazing this is, hope we can get it working with esx_kashacters, if anyone has any idea let me know. Cant wait to get this fully working!

Seems like the target resource is attempting to index numbers? Not 100% on Lua but I think this isn’t possible? I tried combining the menu and the target resource so I didn’t mess around with exporting but it won’t work since it, indexes numbers in the GetCoordsFromCam function. I hope someone a lot smarter than me can fix this. Many thanks for the resource!

1 Like

Hi, please help us to fixing error. We are all waiting for your reply :slight_smile: We can’t finish the character creation.

1 Like

Do you have any idea how to make the SkinCreator menu open after the menu to create the identity ?

4 Likes

The Fuel not working with AdvancedFuel , what the Fuel you using ?. and i don’t can open Menu.

When using the upper and lower arrows you see “lag” going up and down, sometimes it does not even work. I tried making the scrollbar visible so I could drag it and nothing … can not be selected. Do you have any idea I can do? I am new to this topic and I really do not know what to do to make it work.

1 Like

where do I have to enter the code of the async MySQL that is still unclear to me

2 Likes