[Release] Enhanced emotes v2 (C#)

Sorry but i’m not working anymore on this script, so i wont add this feature.

Pressing K ingame does absolutely nothing.

hello , i have a problem with your script , when i connect to server it show me this message ( couldn’t load resource enhanced emotes !! ) what is the problem ?

i don’t know, this should be a problem on your end

thank you , but i upload everything inside the folder of inhanced emotes to my resources in my server but the menu did not work when i connected to my server

Loaded into resources. FXServer -
Resource failed to load
https://gyazo.com/41f5531bb3e87f2960e8b73d64ea1822

Idk what it could be, but i got absolutely no problem on a empty server.
Some infos that could help you out:

My server build: the actual latest aka this one
My server.cfg file:

endpoint_add_tcp "0.0.0.0:30120"
endpoint_add_udp "0.0.0.0:30120"

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start fivem
start fivem-map-skater
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start emotes

sv_scriptHookAllowed 1

rcon_password yay

sv_hostname "uh"

thank you man it works cause before i download the wrong folder which is ( inhanced-emotes ) and did not work i downloaded this emotes which did not work

the right folder and which work in my server from this link : https://github.com/Lulzboat-Mods/Enhanced-emotes/releases/tag/2.4.1
this working thank you :slight_smile:

That’s why i’ve made releases so it is easy to use. C# doesn’t work the same way as Lua do

A new version of the repository is out, thanks to @BlockBa5her.

Bug fixed:

• Fixed an issue that causes weapons, vehicles and players to glitch because of the constant emote cancelation.
  • Fixed duplication of emotes on the menu

I have to tell you that you’ll have to compile it yourself as i don’t have either gta or fiveM installed as i’m writing this, so i couldn’t test if i generate a working build.

1 Like

Here there, I complied it for you guys so that it is server ready!

Download: emotes.zip (9.0 KB)

Just go ahead and stick the emotes folder into your resources folder, and then add start emotes to the server.cfg

I’ve tried recompiling the source code to F5, unfortunately I had no luck.

If you have VS2005 keybindings, F5 is used to compile and run. Unfortunately you are trying to run a dll. That won’t work. Try to press F6 (if you have said configuration) or right click on the solution -> generate. You will now have the dll in your bin folder.

Can you tell me how you compiled this? I downloaded the file as well as installed visual studio but every time I build I get one fail about citizenfx and the base script not sure what I’m doing wrong I wanted to know how to build it properly so i may edit the key selection on my own.

Have you added the references?

no all i did was download this file and opened it with visual studio

You need to add a reference to CitizenFX.Core.

you mean going to my client side grabbing citizenfx.core putting it in the folder with the emote.cs and stuff, then opening it in visual studio and right clicking add reference if so i tried that.

In the Emotes solution, navigate to References, right click it and select “Add Reference” and go to Browse. Browse and find CitizenFX.Core.dll.

yes i did that but i still come back with this error

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error		The command "copy /y "C:\Users\webbc\Downloads\Enhanced-emotes-2.4.1\bin\Release\emotes.net.dll" "C:\Users\marceau\Desktop\Server\cfx-server\resources\emotes"" exited with code 1.	Emotes