[CitizenMP] [Release] [EN] [Async] Garages V6 - 23/09/18

No error i stored my vehicle succesfully then i try to get my vehicle back for the test but when i select Get a Vehicle on menu cars were not listed. only back selection was there.

In public or private garages?

Public garage …

but i didn’t try with the updated prefection ver. I just woke up. Let me try… Feedback coming soon.

“Get a vehicle” still doesn’t work for me. No listed cars. Only “Close” option is there.

1 Like

Do you restart all your server or you restart the ressource?

Oh, i deleted cache, restarted server and re-executed sql files(1.prefecture sql 2. Garage 5.2’s sql 3.Insurance sql 4.Garage v6’s sql).

Nothing works about store and getting a vehicle.

And i bought a private garage then i tried to re-open menu, buy menu showed up again then i bought another garage it fixed!

IMPORTANT: i found bug; i bought expensive garage and cheap one. I pressed “E” to open menu but i didn’t close the menu then i went to cheap garage menu automatically showed up i tried to sell. Yes i sold but it was expensive garage’s money. Not over. I went back to expensive garage pressed “E” to open menu and i sold the garage again!

EDIT: Sorry for the A2 english. If i wrote something wrong i’m sorry

Yeah, i knew that but forgot to make it. So now it’s fixed, when you go away, menu is closed

I just test on a friend server (not mine) with the last update of garage, prefecture and insurance, all work fine.

Be sure that the id in user_vehicle is not ID but id

2 Likes

Mines id (primary key), int(11), Not NULL, Default None, AUTO_INCREMENT

Still having the issue :expressionless:

EDIT: All is fixed with an updated database, and latest code! thanks Rayder.

Like @ImDylan93 said, be sure to update all mods, (basemod, prefecture, insurance and garages with the lasted version, i set the day and hour in my wiki), and also the database.
Be sure to have in user_vehicle, in garage_id value 22 than NULL for your old vehicle.

1 Like

All working for me but, when players go to the public garage, they can’t see the vehicles. (own vehicle)
I’ve make all updates.

1 Like

like i said :

• Be sure to have in user_vehicle, in garage_id value 22 than NULL for your old vehicle.
  • Be sure that the id in user_vehicle is not ID but id

Same problem here. Reinstalled all the database but same same same.

can you show me your user_vehicle value, at the end

garage_id(int)255 value is 22
and “id” is “id” not “ID”

dude…it’s the structure… not the values, printscreen your user_vehicle value…

user_vehicle.sql (4.6 KB)

You can see my screenshots here.

id 22 For vehicles:

And id not ID :

I can installé ply garage before ply garage2?