[RELEASE] EMS Fivem!

Hey there!
me and @HamoodDev have been working on the Cops Fivem script. We wanted to have an EMS script that works the same as Cops FiveM , so here it is!

Original Script: [Release] Cops FiveM

Download:emso.rar

This is still WIP, bug reports can be posted here :slight_smile:

I hope this will help most of you that donā€™t want to use Essentialmode.

How to install:

1. Put the folder emso in your resources folder.
  2. Open your Server.cfg file and add ā€œstart emsoā€
  3. upload the ems.SQL file to your database
    (also dont forget to edit the SQL file to your needs)

Youā€™re all set! Have fun!

Screenshots? Commands? Etc? What does it even do?

1 Like

Also you gotta remove that unfortunately.

Advertising a server/discord/other website is not allowed in a release. That content has been removed from you post. Please refer to:

2 Likes

Oh okay , i didnā€™t know , it basically has all the same functions as Cops FiveM but then for EMS.
except that liveries are changed , names of the cloakroom/menu/displayed text , garage was changed and armory was removed

Screen shots? More info? What should we expect from this?

For all we know it could just be a message the pops up in chat everytime you dieā€¦

currently itā€™s just to show who is ems,
im adding some stuff to it right now :slight_smile:

it basically has all the same functions as Cops FiveM but then for EMS.
except that liveries are changed , names of the cloakroom/menu/displayed text , garage was changed and armory was removed

and a DMCA has been send :slight_smile:

Yaā€¦ two months later.

Download link broken?
@Destiny

Mediafire took it down. Wouldnt be surprised if the guys from CopsFiveM reported it as they werent a big fan of us doing EMSFivem

Why not just put it up on Github and make it public that way?

1 Like

Link does not work anymore?

How and why does one copy someone else work make edits and rerelease this ? Why is this even allowed? The question is not why you edited it, thatā€™s fine, but releasing it as if you made it, is a questionable act if you ask me. Confirming with the people that put the work into the original script should have been asked first before you just copy and paste shit and call it a ā€œreleaseā€

We could ask the same about all of the ESX / vRP releasesā€¦they all are the same shit, slightly modified to do something different.

Looking at what i posted i clearly stated that this was a modified version of Cops Fivemā€¦
I have not claimed this code as my own anywhere. Iā€™m sorry but i havent ā€œcopy and paste shit and called it a releaseā€. Actual edits to the existing code were madeā€¦So i donā€™t really see the problem in this being here. Just as hallux said , its just a slight modification of an existing script, which is what ESX or vRP has aswell.

Website link down please fix this!

That would be up to @HamoodDev to fix that